Do you love your mother? Does she love you? How would YOU answer that question? I know how I would answer that question. I don’t think any mother could love her child when she sets out to purposefully ruin their lives and their marriage as well as the lives of everyone they hold dear. Her excuse? She wants me to feel as alone and as miserable as she does. What a nice holiday gift mother. Actually, she doesn’t deserve the title of mother since she has never been one. So from here on out she is known by her real name which is Joyce Givans. So if you are ever in Salisbury Maryland and see her walking on the sidewalk, be sure to cross the street and walk on the other side because she is one mean, bitter, nasty wrinkled up old bat.
Joyce has printed out every blog entry where I have ever written anything about my sister in law and mother in law and gave it all to them in an attempt to ruin my Christmas, destroy my relationship with my family and ruin my marriage. When asked why she replied with a laugh that she wants me to feel as alone and as miserable as she does. Real nice mother, eh? I am certain she just earned herself a prime spot of real estate in hell with that little maneuver, if in fact she didn’t already have a spot in hell with all of the other evil and vile things she has done to me.
First off let me explain that I never held any malice or discontent to the in laws, and I think all of you know that. In fact I have written many nice things about them but I doubt evil joyce bothered to print any of that out for them. My in laws have been the family I never had and now evil joyce has tried to deprive me of that family as she tried to deprive me of my own family. Yes, joyce has a long standing history of evil, mean behavior, some of which I will try to tell you about. In the mean time my in laws have been hurt as well as my husband and I regret any hurtful words I may have written about them, all in the name of comedy. Somehow I don’t think they saw the humor in it and right now neither do I.
As for my brother, David Timmons, he has a large part in this as well. He is just like his mother and evil to the core. We are talking about a man (if you can call him that) who deprives his own family of food. He will not give his wife grocery money or money for necessities. There were times when their kids were little where he would bring home one steak, cook it for himself and eat it himself while his family had nothing. Real nice person, eh? And Joyce’s response to the way her son treated his family? She felt that his wife should have worked harder to bring home more money so she could pay for her half of the rent, utilities, etc as well as all groceries for herself and her children. My brother, David Timmons, is also the same person who molested me as a child along with our cousin Bobby Mitschke. They traumatized me for life and have a lot of answer for when they die as does Joyce.
What precipitated Joyce to do such a heinous thing to her daughter? My daughter Brooke wrote a true account of what happened on our trip to Germany and posted it on her blog. And the funny thing is that she didn’t even post half of the evil things Joyce did in that short week that she was there. She was meaner than a one eyed snake and determined to ruin everyone else’s good time as well.
I would like to say that she hasn’t always been this way but that would be a lie, because she has been. Her husband of 25 years died in 2004 and she didn’t shed a tear. She had hot pants after that trying to get a man, any man, just to have a man. At her age you would think she would be above having to have a man to lean on, but she isn’t. She dated this one old dude who had several other woman that he was dating. Then she started dating Randy. Randy died this past August. I wonder what he would think of her actions now. I have to believe that he would be mortified and ashamed of her. After Randy died Joyce the bitch has been crying ever since. She won’t cry over her husband of 25 years passing but she will over some guy she has known for a year. She’s a real loving wife don’t you think? But then again she had affairs all throughout each of her marriages (and there were many marriages). I can recall when I was 22 and in the hospital after major surgery. She was supposed to sit with me in my hospital room that afternoon because we couldn’t afford to hire a private nurse. She comes in and tells me not to tell anyone but she was meeting her boyfriend, Franz, at the Sheraton Hotel next door. Franz worked at Purdue in some capacity. She confided that he was married as well and they had a secret savings account that they both put money in so they could run away together. Then she proceeded to go into the bathroom of my hospital room and douche. Then off she went to jump into Franz’s bed at the Sheraton. Real classy woman, eh?
I wonder what her best friend Edith Berman would think of her if she knew that Joyce and Edith’s husband (who is now deceased) did the nasty? Edith’s husband was a slime anyway and hit on me once when I was 22, offering to let me test drive one of the sports cars at his dealership and hinting that he would give me other treats as well if I would sleep with him. Real nice friends Joyce has. And what a nice way for her to treat her friend by sleeping with her husband.
I digress though. Back to my daughters blog post. Joyce figured that since she couldn’t hurt her granddaughter that she would do the next best thing and try to hurt me. She screamed at my daughter while still in Germany on that last night, “Goddamn her…that fucking bitch”. My daughter stood up for herself and put her in her place telling her that she would not be spoken to like that in her own home and that she had been nothing but kind to her and did not deserve to be treated that way. I wish I had stood up to Joyce in Germany instead of running into the bathroom to cry each time she called me ugly or fat or said something mean to me.
While in Germany Joyce even tried to spread her venom on Brooke’s friends and their children. One friend, Charlene, was nice enough to pick us up from the airport (2 hours away). She has the sweetest 2 year old son that would melt even the hardest of hearts, except evil Joyce’s. Joyce had nothing but bad things to say about Charlene and her son. The poor little tyke had a runny nose. Instead of doing like a normal person would do she pressed closer to me to try and distance herself from him and told me she could not sit next to him because he was disgusting with mucus running out of his nose. We are driving down the autobahn, what the hell did she expect us to do? Being a grandmother myself (and a loving one at that) I did what any good human being would do and reached over the evil bitch and wiped the lads nose. That wasn’t enough for her though. She had to tell Charlene that anytime she even looks at someone with a cold that she gets it and ends up in the hospital. Charlene was coming down with bronchitis herself but had given up her Saturday to drive us to Rothenburg to the Christmas village. I guess she wanted Charlene to lend us her car and sit at home so she wouldn’t spread her horrible germs on poor evil Joyce. Charlene tried for a good 15 minutes to get a parking spot close to the Christmas village in Rothenburg. Joyce had to spread her venom and kept whispering mean things to me about Charlene and the lack of parking. She said the only good thing about Germany was that you didn’t see many “niggers” or “spicks”. Speaking of which, how can I forget last summer when she hollered to my brother across his backyard “Hey David guess what? Randy (her boyfriend who is now deceased) hates “niggers” too, just like us!” Greg and I were mortified when we heard her say that. We have friends of many different ethnic backgrounds and were horrified at their racism.
On the way out of Rothenburg Joyce asked me to sit in the middle next to sweet Hugo. She wrinkled up her nose in disgust and told me she could not sit next to him because he was full of germs. She treated that sweet little boy like he had the plague all because he had gone out in the cold day and had a runny nose for his efforts. I was happy to sit next to him, and no he does not have germs. He is one of the sweetest kids I have ever met and has impeccable manners, instilled in him by his loving mother. If you don’t fall in love with that sweet little boy you have a heart of stone. But I am not surprised by Joyces reaction to Hugo, after all we are talking about a woman who dumped her own kids off when they were little to be babysat and never came back to pick them up. In fact, she didn’t see us again until I was in the 3rd grade. And that was only an occasional day here or there.
Then, when evil joyce was leaving Germany she asked Brooke to call Charlene and ask her to drive her the 2 hours to the Frankfort airport (which would have been a 4 hours round trip for Charlene). Brooke refused to ask her because Charlene had a 103 degree temperature. Funny how joyce didn’t care about Charlene’s germs then. Evil Joyce pressed but Brooke was a good girl and held fast and refused to call Charlene. Charlene is a very sweet girl and a good mother and would have gladly done it even though she was sick. She is the sort of good natured person that would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. She even offered to drive me to the airport even though she was still sick. I refused though because it was ridiculous for her to go on a 4 hours round trip while she was sick when I could take a one way shuttle for not much more than what gas would have cost. Joyce doesn’t think that way though and never has. She has always been too busy thinking about herself to be bothered to think of other people and much less her own daughter.
Take for instance the time in 6th grade when I had no school clothes and my grandmother gave Joyce money to buy me some. She bought clothes for herself and in her size and brought them home for me. Of course they didn’t fit me since they were an adult size so she said she would keep them and wear them. And she did. 6th grade was also when I was in a school play at 6th grade graduation and Joyce merely dropped me off at the school telling me that I wouldn’t want her to stay to watch the play while she was tired from working all day, now would I. I was the only student in the entire school that was there without family. I was so embarrassed and humiliated that no one cared enough to come to my play and graduation. My teacher was embarrassed for me as well and talked to me and told me that one day my mother would regret her selfishness. She didn’t know my mother very well, did she?
6th grade was also the year I went without a winter coat and a friends mother gave me an old one that her daughter had outgrown. It was also the year that my stepfather would lock me in the dark attic without dinner while Joyce and David would sit down at the table with him ignoring the fact that I was in the attic scared to death, cold and hungry. It was also the year that her husband would beat me across the back and bare buttocks with a belt until my skin would break into welts. She didn’t mind because as long as he was taking his aggressions out on me it meant he wasn’t beating her or her precious child molesting son.
I can recall one time when I was 15 and my mother told me that my boyfriend (one of my brothers friends) was allowed in the apartment that she, her boyfriend and my brother shared, but I was not. The next day I tried to kill myself because she made me feel so bad about myself and so unloved. I almost succeeded. She came into intensive care and spat out some words to me and then turned and left. Do you want to know what she said to me? She spat “You can’t even do this right, we are all so sick of you.”
There were times when I was in the 10th grade and supposedly living with her when I had to sleep out in the hallway of her apartment building because she would lock me out. Sometimes I would call her at work and beg her to let me into the apartment that night, usually to no avail. And there was the time in the winter of 1976 when she had a party and asked me to leave. It was cold and snowy outside and I had no where to go. I told her so and she informed me that it wasn’t her problem and to get out. While meanwhile she begged my brother to stay so she could introduce him to her friends and show him off. I went and sat on the beach that night staring out at the water and crying. Even the people at the party who had witnessed her telling me to leave thought that was a cold and hurtful thing to do to me. One of them, Laverne White, apologized to me later and told me I should move back to my grandparents where I would be loved, that Joyce was incapable of love.
When you treat your own child like shit the evil degenerates you hang with will also follow suit and treat your child like shit. I found out that rule first hand. The male friends of Joyces would always try to molest me. I became the master of slipping away from these creeps and out of the house. Or we would be riding in a car and Bob Bedsworth would pull his penis out while he was sitting next to me and pretend he didn’t know it was out. My life was not easy. Then there were her female friends. Good old Betty Bowen who would tell me to my face that I was ugly and nasty. When I would take a shower she would exclaim that she was shocked because she didn’t think people like me bathed. She would laugh and ask if that was my one bath a year. I showered every day but yet Joyce and her friends would say evil mean things to me. Joyce and her friends would ridicule me without mercy until it got to the point where I learned to become invisible. Becoming invisible is not a hard thing to do, especially when people don’t want you around. You learn to be stealthy and duck around corners when you hear people coming. You learn to hide in stairwells until you can judge just how drunk your mother is, because she is a mean drunk and you know you will have a hard time of it the more she drinks. You learn to walk with eyes downward because you have no self esteem. You learn to hate yourself just as much as your mother hates you. You learn to be invisible.
What makes a person so evil and nasty that they would do things like this to their own child? I never had understood that and probably never will. Even her parents recognized her meanness and selfishness. Her own mother warned me against her and told me to never trust her, that she was a bad seed. I should have listened.
And the funny part? None of her evilness worked so the last laugh is on her. She even tried to do the same thing to Brooklyn by mailing her mother in law a packet of hate filled lies. None of it worked, not one bit. Everyone sees it for what it is, a feeble attempt to ruin the lives of happy people by a bitter old woman. Thsnks alot you old bag, because actually you did me a huge favor and now my marriage is stronger than ever as is my relationship with my sister in law and mother in law. And when they arrive here tomorrow I can assure you that we will be having one hell of a happy Christmas which is much more than I can say about that dried up old hag.
Happy Holidays!




