Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Wigging Out



The whole world is wigging out today and everyone seems to be bound to go to hell in a hand basket as far as I can see. And just why is everyone trying to make their problems my problems? Do you know what sucks about my eldest having problems in his relationship? I end up having to take his half of custody with Lil Miss until his environment is a suitable one again. I love having Lil Miss around, but when you are forced to do it somehow it isn’t as enjoyable. Nonetheless I would prefer that she spend time over here with me right now than go to her daddy’s house and be in the middle of WW3. And in addition to having Lil Miss we also have my son’s dog, Chloe. She has been here since last Saturday. My son came by last night for a little bit and I told him it was okay that Chloe stay for a while until he decides what he is going to do. He is in a difficult position where he gave up his house a few months ago and moved in with this older woman. Okay, she is my age if you must know. But that is besides the point. Actually you would think she would be old enough and mature enough to not pull the shit that she pulls. But obviously she isn’t. So now my son is in the position of having to make a decision as to if he is going to stay and try to work it out or if he is going to jump ship and get an apartment or another house. To be quite honest both the G-man and I think that he needs to jump ship at this point. This gal isn’t about to change. She wants him to stay and work it out but neither are willing to change. Sounds like a doomed relationship to me. I’ll help out with 6 year old princess’s and brain-dead pups, but I draw the line at bunny rabbits and fish. And then he calls me today to ask if he can store his motorcycle in our garage. Like a dumbbell I said yes. I haven’t had the heart to break the news to the G-man yet that he is losing his garage space.



And having Lil Miss couldn’t have come at a worse time. I take some serious pain meds for my back (failed spinal fusion) and have to refill it every 30 days. My regular pain management doctor wasn’t available this month so I had to see her lackey who is a cocky young prick. He refused to write my scripts for less than 31 days. So I end up with a full day of no medications. And with such a strong medication as I take that is a huge problem medically speaking. I am writing a letter about him to his supervisors. He treated me so shabbily that I was in tears when I left there. Today I go to pick up some insulin and I decide to make sure they have my strong pain med. They tell me that they do not have that medication and wouldn’t be able to get it in for at least 4 days. Great. I freak out and call my regular pain management doctor and explain the problem. She tells me that it is bullshit, they should be able to get it in 24 hours and that I should call around to other drug stores. They aren’t making this easy for me. In the meantime I have cut my pain meds in half in anticipation of not being able to get them. And as a consequence I am not feeling so good both pain wise and other wise. So don’t piss me off!



I have letters I need to send out that have been sitting on my desk for days waiting for me to print out this other thingy to go with it. But my printer cartridge is out of ink. The Office Depot is not that far from my house, but it is in a high traffic area and in my present mood I don’t trust myself to go out in heavy traffic. Have you ever been like that?

And I am having a bad hair day too. I need to get my hair cut but I am leery of going to the salon because I am afraid they will botch it up like they normally do. And then there are the little hairs that get all over my face and neck. I hate those little hairs that get on you during a haircut. I could never be a hair cutter person for that very reason.



I need to go to a lingerie store and buy a new bra, but I am afraid to do that too. What if they don’t have my size in the style I like? What if they aren’t having a bra sale and I don’t want to spend $50 on a decent bra? What if I get waylaid by the purse section, which conveniently happens to be across from the bra/panties section? And then there is the problem of breaking the new bra in. That is always a painful process. I think I am having a generally bad day all around. And I forgot to thaw anything out for dinner too. Ask me if I care though.

I hope tomorrow is a better day.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 11:59 AM | Permalink |