
It’s been a lazy underachieving Sunday. I didn’t start my normal Sunday laundry until an hour ago. And in fact we didn’t even eat dinner until 9pm and then it was only chili. I hate days like this where I can’t get motivated. I call them wasted days and as far as I’m concerned I have far too many of them. If you add up all of the wasted days I have per year I figure I would have pissed away a good 3 or 4 months at least. There is something terribly sad and losing so much of your life like that. I wish I could bank those days and at the end of my life cash them in. I figure I could get another 10 years or more added onto my lifespan if only I could bank those wasted days. Did I mention wasted days make me think too much too?

Thanks to “Our Random Acts of Doggyness”, I have found a new phobia. You may not know this, but I have many phobias. I am totally freaked out by the thought of someone having greasy potato chip crumbs on their hands and then touching me. Or greasy popcorn fingers. I don’t even eat toast anymore because the thought of buttery crumbs falling on me really gross me out. And now thanks to a certain Soldier at Ft Campbell, who happened to tell my daughter about a certain site, I have a new phobia. I now have a fear of meat hats. Yes, you heard me right, meat hats. Oh yes, it is a valid fear too because if you to Hats of Meat you will see that not only do they teach you how to make hats of meat but they also have events where they get together to wear their meat hats. Now the G-man, being the worlds most ardent carnivore, was all for having a meat hat. I had to threaten him with bodily harm to lay off the loin roast in the fridge.
My mother in law is currently 2 hours from her home and on the road being driven home by her daughter (the infamous sister in law). I was smug in the knowledge that she wouldn’t be making her usual Sunday night call tonight as she is on the road. Oh ye of little faith. At 8:30 tonight the phone just happened to ring. Next thing you know I hear on the answering machine,“are you home? Pick up, it’s mom”. AAGGHHH!!!! The only good part about her calling from a borrowed cell phone while on the road is that even though she didn’t talk her normal 2 hours I got to watch an hour of my Sunday night show that the G-man hates. Be grateful for snall blessing in disguise.

And speaking of mommies, my mommy and I are planning a trip to Germany to see Brooklyn. At first I could only think about the negatives such as the long plane ride and leg cramps. But now that Brooklyn and I are getting into the planning of activities I am getting very excited. The only question is, do we stay for one month or for two? Okay, that’s just a little joke, we would never stay any longer than 2 weeks at any relatives house and probably not even that long. But I am getting very excited and can hardly wait. And I keep thinking about all of the clothing items I should buy for the trip like UGG boots and Prada purses. Oh the possibilities! I think I’ll go internet shop now.




