Monday, August 14, 2006
A Meme



I have been tagged for the following meme by Tracy Lynn of Kaply, Inc. (a well known source of jackassery).


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)

Lucky Washington

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)

Preston Jolly or Lottie Rancher

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

Dmae

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Purple Puppy

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Mae Salisbury

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Grida Smsal

7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards).

Eam Htims

8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)

Purple Latte

As for tagging someone? As always I say tag yourselves if you think you might enjoy doing this meme. And it was a fun meme. But if I were going to tag people I would tag Brooklyn, Mark, Jona, Pynchon, Jules, Cindy, ShooShoo, and of course YOU!
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 10:44 AM | Permalink |