Monday, July 24, 2006
A Meme
I was tagged by Cindy on a “what’s in my...” meme. So here goes;

What’s in my in my purse/wallet




Oh you are a brave soul to ask that question. Lets see…

...Wallet (of course)
...3 bottles of prescription medication (I’m not saying what though)
...a small pill keeper that contains my nexium, phenerghan, tylenol and allegra
...cell phone
...pocket tissues
...4 jolly ranchers
...4 pens (2 purple, 1 baby blue and 1 pink)
...checkbook
...calculator
...1 clariton pill
...a slip from the ATM where I withdrew $20 today
...chapstick
...a used tissue
...a cloth eyeglass wipe
...keys (house and car)


What’s in my refrigerator



...2 pints of blueberries (which will be turned into a cobbler later this afternoon)
...carton of lemonade
...gallon of milk (which is almost gone)
...pitcher of iced tea
...package of English muffins
...bottled waters
...various canned sodas (such as coke, sprite, dr. pepper and ginger ale
...2 leftover stuffed peppers
...leftover Bbqed ribs
...2 cartons of eggs
...a pound of butter
...lemon slices
...huge can of Virginia peanuts that have been in there since Christmas
...12 vials of humalog insulin
...1 vial of lantus insulin
...various fruits such as cherries, plums and nectarines
...assorted fresh veggies such as carrots, radishes, onion and green beans
...lunchmeat and sandwich cheese
...a block of smoked mozzarella cheese


What’s in my car




Sorry but we are neat freaks about the cars, so you aren’t going to find much in there. However, if you look in the glovebox you will find;
...my prescription sunglasses
...The G-man’s prescription sunglasses
...A handicap tag
...A puzzle book
...A Key West sun visor




Now if you look in the console between the two front seats you will find the good stuff such as:
...Several CDs such as Beastie Boys and Robert Cray to mention just a couple
...A couple of movies such as Christmas Vacation and Madagascar


What’s in my closet




My closet is a pigsty! I have a couple of new shirts in there today after my shopping trip, but for the most part in my closet you will find;
...Lots of clothing (of which only half of it fits and the other half I don’t like)
...Tons of shoes (most never worn or only worn once)
...Several Hobby Lobby bags full of goodies from Hobby Lobby that I couldn’t live without
...A sewing basket my mom gave me for Christmas one year
...Our large suitcase
...A painting I haven’t gotten around to hanging
...Several rolls of Christmas wrapping paper with matching bows

As for tagging someone, well, I dunno. How about you tag yourself if you want to do this meme. Although if I were going to tag someone I would probably tag Brooklyn, Tracy, Mark, Pynchon, Jona and Crue Girl.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 5:12 PM | Permalink |