Thursday, July 06, 2006
Fresh as a Daisy



Remember this is still official “Fresh” week. So don’t forget to be fresh! We all need that “Fresh as a Daisy” feeling now and again. (It’s also bad pun week).



And speaking of “Fresh as a Daisy”, my daughters pug, Booger, will be feeling “Fresh as a Daisy” once he gets my little gift. I found the cutest doggie bandanna today in Hobby Lobby and at 80% off how could I resist! He will be the best dressed pug in Germany. Or at least the most patriotic one. The unfortunate thing about it is I didn’t find this little gem until after I had mailed her package this morning. So it will have to wait a week or two until I send another package.

And I do plan on sending a package real soon. A very important package at that. It’s a long story but to make a long story short, my daughter Brooklyn’s best friend (Timmy) passed away 2 years ago. She even had his birth date and death date tattooed on her wrist. I have been meaning to write a letter to Timmy’s mom but kept putting it off because it was so painful to us to even think about. Timmy was one of the family and we have missed him enormously. I finally wrote the letter, enclosed a picture of Brooklyn’s tattoo and mailed it. Timmy’s mother received it yesterday and emailed Brooklyn and myself a very nice and touching email. I won’t go in to the details of the email but a request I had was to borrow a scrapbook Brooklyn had made for Timmy for his 22nd birthday so I could scan the pictures and send them to Brooklyn. His mother told me that the scrapbook is her most treasured possession and she thanked Brooklyn for making it. She did say I could borrow it and make a copy for Brooklyn as long as I didn’t keep it too long. I think that is very kind of her. She mentioned that when she got my letter she cried and since Timmy’s birthday is this week my letter helped her. Well when I got her email I cried and Brooklyn cried when she got the email too. So there have been a lot of tears shed in the last 24 hours. I am sure when I borrow the scrapbook and see the pictures I will shed even more tears as will Brooklyn when she receives the scanned pictures. But I think this helps us all in the healing process.

And while I am on the subject of healing, the self proclaimed faith healer neighbor had better start thinking about healing herself because she is going to need some healing when I stick my foot sideways up her ass if she doesn’t lay off the nighttime fireworks. The 4th of July is OVER lady, lay off the midnight fireworks! Amen!



And lastly I thought you might like to see some of the local German girls that are trying to lure our soldiers with their vivacious curves. They look pretty whore-ish if you ask me! If you look closely you’ll notice that one of those sluts even has the nerve to wear a shirt that says “I love Army boys”. The nerve!
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 7:14 PM | Permalink |