
I don’t know if this should be listed under the worlds dumbest criminals or maybe the internets greatest triumphs but have you heard the story of the T-Mobile Sidekick that was left in a taxi in NYC and stolen? To make a long story short the 16 year old girl who has the stolen sidekick uploaded her own personal information and pictures to it. So when the person who lost it replaced it they were able to pull up all the info the thief had loaded onto their phone including their email address, etc. Thanks to Tracy for filling us in on this one. This is the funniest and greatest story I have heard in some time. I am glued to his site now seeing how this will turn out. This is something you just need to check out and read for yourself. Click here to read the story of the stolen sidekick as detailed by Evan.




