Monday, June 12, 2006
A Sleepless Night



I am not only stressed out but I am also exhausted. I spent most of my day sleeping today and the rest of the day biting my nails. Not a very productive day and hell on my manicure. What’s going on? Sheesh, where to begin? First off was the party next door last night which started at approximately midnight. Yes, Brandon the pothead neighbor had an after work pot/booze party. His parties always seem to involve a fight lately and last night was no exception. So I found myself having to call the police around 12:30 as people were outside fighting on the front lawn. 4 police cars come screeching down the street but by that time the fight had broken up and the remaining 20 potheads had gone into the house to resume the party. The police were there for about an hour though so they must have found something. And at one point I looked out the window and saw one guy in handcuffs. The faith healer neighbor said she would pray him out of the neighborhood. I have to say I hope this is one time her prayers work. It was almost 3am before I was able to get to sleep because.



The other reason I am stressed out is because of a certain other pothead, one that actually lives under my roof. I haven’t mentioned much about Sonny Boy lately but he has been driving us crazy ever since he moved back in after he was arrested for underage drinking a month ago. I am fed up with his disrespectful actions and I am at my breaking point. His cell phone has run out of minutes and he is obviously too broke to buy any more right now since he spent his paycheck on cigs, pot, booze and nudie mags. So now his friends are calling him on the home phone. That wouldn’t be a problem if they didn’t call in the middle of the night. One called last night at midnight and I told Sonny Boy to tell them not to call after 10pm. His reply? “It’s not my f—king fault they call after midnight.” Yes dude, it is your fault. Tell them NOT to call. And they were returning his phone call anyway. So then they called AGAIN at 12:30 in response to Sonny Boys call to them! I was really pissed then and I picked up the phone and told the little turd myself not to call here after 10pm. So Sonny Boy says to me over the phone (with his friend listening) “Mom get off the f—king phone”. I was pissed to the hilt then. I told him to hang up the phone and stay off it. He takes his time doing it and then comes in and cusses me out. It’s coming to a head with him and it’s not going to be pretty. None of my other children ever treated me or anyone else in such a manner and I will not tolerate it from him. He obviously learned that sort of behavior in his fathers house and thinks he can bring it here. No way dude. I think it is time to call his probation officer and let him know what is really going on. And I also think it is time to lay down the law and tell him if he ever says a cuss word to me or acts in a disrespectful manner to me again he’s better start packing his bags. I am at the point where I am ready to pack his bags for him. He has brought a huge black cloud with him that hangs over our house whenever he is here. When he is home I feel like I am in hell and that is exactly the way I felt when I was with his father. Like father like son obviously.

Sorry to be such a downer today, I’ve just been a little upset all day over all of this. And of course when I get upset I get chest pains. As luck would have it tomorrow is my appointment with my heart doctor so I am sure with this added stress my tests won’t be coming out so good. I may as well have that bacon sandwich today after all then, eh?
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 4:37 PM | Permalink |