
This is Daisy Mae's daughter, Brooklynn giving you an update. As you all know, today was the big day for Mom. She had a procedure done to show the aortic valve in her heart. They went in through her mouth with a camera all the way to her heart. I spoke with her a moment ago and she is at home and okay. Other than being a "little" loopy from the anesthesia and having a numb throat from the medicine they gave her to numb her throat from the effects of the camera they were shoving down there, she is doing just fine. The doctors have told her that she has had this condition since she was born and it will be easily fixed. So, don't worry 'cause Daisy Mae's blog will be around for a long time thanks to advances in the medical field. As for the kink in her plumbing they will not discover the results of that test until next Wednesday. We'll update you at that time. They did inform her that they CAN successfully perform the valve replacement surgery in the next 6 months to a year; which is wonderful news. She'll be feeling like a 25 year old again. Oh shit, I'M 25...I won't be able to keep up! At any rate, she was adamant that I update her blog page to let all of you loyal readers know that she is okay. Thanks to all of you for giving my Mom support at a time when she needs it most and I am not there to give it. She is resting up and should be back online tomorrow. Feel free to send her your well wishes, as I am sure that will perk her right up. I love you Mom and I wish you were here. I miss you so much and I feel so bad that I can't be there right now to help you. Know that we are all thinking of you here, Booger too. And yes, I am going to take this opportunity to pimp my blog; Booger's Boudoir. Sorry. Love you Ma. Until then, this is Brooklynn signing off!





