
Sun poisoning doesn’t feel so good. But we are finally home so lots of water, some extra insulin and some solercane should do the trick as will laying around in your underwear. The scary thing is the above picture is only day 1 of the sunburn. After that picture I went back out on the beach for another full day and a half day. Now I have welts and water blisters all over the puppies and my arms. Not a pretty sight I assure you.

In the meantime I think I will turn on the TV while I lay on the sofa in misery, so I don’t think about how the G-man lost his debit card (or was it stolen?), how the SUV broke 100 miles into the trip so we are going to trade it in ASAP, or about how the hotel in Charleston charged our checking account three times for our stay there. And I could go on, you know I could. But for the meantime I am turning the fan on me, taking a pecocet, drinking a bottle of water, spraying myself with solercane and watching Judge Judy while I nod on and off on the sofa since I was in too much pain to sleep last night.
Pictures and many trip tales to come so stay tuned.




