Saturday, May 06, 2006
Early Morning Fiascos

I am a little tired today since the police woke me up at 2am this morning, so I don’t think I am going to blog today. Although I guess since I am telling you that I am not going to blog I am really blogging, right? Anyway, I am rather exhausted since I had to go to the police station to pick up Sonny Boy after the police arrested him. I’ll give you all the dirty details tomorrow. And if you have a hunch that a certain Ukrainian whore (otherwise known as Sonny Boy’s ex-girlfriend) might be right in the middle of this fiasco, well you would be right. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. Oh yes, just the tip. I told G-man that he was tempting fate by pre-paying for our upcoming vacation since it is non-refundable. Sigh…
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 5:43 PM | Permalink |