
Do you ever look at your stat counter to see what searches brought people to your page? I don’t look very often but every now and then I take a peek. Like for instance this afternoon. The top search that brings people here seems to be “topless” or “topless driving”. I can understand that, there are a lot of perv’s on the Internet after all. But some of the others I just don’t quite understand. Here are some searches that brought people here today;
super princess daisy's butt wallpaper
zwieback toasts
big butt
snake grows back together
polymer clay
vacation topless
pancreatitis raw oyster
jas loves kyra wv
will mothballs keep snakes away
funny ode to a shopaholic daughter
I just don’t understand some of them. I mean really, “butt wallpaper”? Why would someone search on such a thing? And even scarier, why did their search bring them to my page? So – if you have super princess daisy's butt wallpaper on your bedroom wall it will entice you to eat lots of zwieback toasts which will give you a big butt but at least your mom will be able to sing a funny ode to a shopaholic daughter (which is you) while you play with your polymer clay on vacation topless. And always remember that mothballs will keep snakes away but if you cut one in half the snake grows back together and be sure not to eat raw oysters because they may cause pancreatitis but when all else fails jas loves kyra but only when they are in wv. There, now I’ve got it all covered (except when I’m driving topless).




