
I have a new knitting project as shown above thanks to EHG. Isn’t that the coolest thing ever? It’s almost as cool as
Big Daddy Gnome. I think it would make a good Sculpey clay project as well. And in case I get tired of working on that little gem I can always make the project below.

I have been wanting a baked potato for several days since our oven broke. Now that the oven is no longer broke I AM! How much does it cost for 15 minutes of oven repair? Only $135. And considering that this is the 2nd time we have had the same part replaced in the last 2 years I am not happy about it. The repairman assured me I would have a years warranty on the part. But the part keeps breaking every 2 years so the warranty won’t help me much there. I told the G-man over the phone that this is the last time I will have that lemon fixed. Can you tell I hate spending money on repairs? Isn’t it odd that if it were new clothes or a new electronic toy I wouldn’t have a problem with spending that and more. But because it is a necessary home alliance I balk at it. I never said I made sense.

We almost have a reason to celebrate here. In a couple of weeks we will definitely have reason for celebration and will toast the event with sugary things like cotton candy and full sugar sodas. What’s the event? Well when we got Sonny Boy from his abusive asshole father in August 2004 I took him to the dentist and discovered he had 23 cavities 2 of which required root canals. The asshole had never taken that poor child to a dentist. I ask you, what kind of a creep doesn’t take their child to a dentist EVER even though they have excellent insurance which covers dental visits in full. They should have arrested the asshole for that among other things. During the year that Sonny Boy lived with us we were frequent visitors at the dentists office. And once we got him back last August we continued the numerous visits to the dentist. Today we had another trip to the dentist to fill more cavities. That’s when he gave us the wonderful news. Sonny Boy only has ONE cavity left!!! I thought this day would never come. So in 2 weeks he will have his last dental appointment until his 6 month checkup. That is definitely a reason to celebrate. Whoo-hoo!