
We should ditch the G-man more often because Lil Miss, Sonny Boy and I had a wonderful afternoon and evening yesterday while the G-man was stuck at a work function. We started off the afternoon with a trip to Walmart. Everyone was allowed to get one item of their choosing. Lil Miss chose a playground ball. Sonny Boy chose a nice razor. I chose a case of bottled waters (I’m a cheap date). Afterwards we had some time to kill before dinner so we went to the Fresh Market (my favorite gourmet store) and loaded up on gummy bears and jelly bellys. What can I say, I am a fun Mom/Gwanma who has little fear when it comes to putting kids on a sugar rush.

For dinner we went to a Chinese restaurant. Sonny Boy and I kept teasing Lil Miss that we were going to get a Poo-Poo platter for dinner. She had visions of flaming shit being delivered to our table and was not pleased about it. She stated that if we ordered Poo-Poo she was walking. So of course we had to order the Poo-Poo Platter. If you aren’t familiar with it, you get fried chicken wings, egg rolls, shrimp tempura, crab Rangoon and strips of beef on a stick that you put over the flames to warm. It was the flames that got her. She put her shrimp on the flame, her chicken and her beef. Lil Miss is now a Poo-Poo convert and will most likely demand Poo-Poo every time she goes to a Chinese restaurant form here on out. I have created a Poo-Poo monster. When she saw her Gwanpa she couldn’t wait to tell him she had Poo-Poo for an appetizer at dinner. Flaming Poo-Poo at that!

After a fun relaxing dinner we came home and all three of us played with Lil Miss’s new ball in the yard. First we played basketball after we fought over who would be Reggie Miller. Then we played soccer and we fought because none of us wanted to be David Beckham. And as I dropped Lil Miss off at school this morning she made me promise that we could play ball as soon as she got home today. The great part about playing ball is that it really wore that kid out. Well it wore me out too but so does walking to the refrigerator.

Several times during the afternoon and evening I tried to get in touch with Lil Miss’s mother to find out if she was bringing Lil Miss’s PJs and school clothes over or if I needed to pick them up. She wasn’t answering her cell phone. Finally about 8:30pm she dropped by and left some school clothes for Lil Miss (that didn’t match). She didn’t bother to leave any PJs or underwear however. Did she take the time to drive home and get them since she lives just a mere 3 blocks away? No, she was in too big of a hurry to get to the bar because there was only 30 minutes left to get $1 shooters. What a skank! Fortunately I had some spare underclothes here for Lil Miss, but I didn’t have any PJs. She ended up sleeping in one of my tee-shirts. What really pissed me off was Lil Miss’s mother’s new $150 hairdo with highlights, new French tip nails, new outfit, new jewelry and new shoes. This folks, is what child support pays for. Someone needs to explain to her the definition of CHILD support. It’s not ex-girlfriend support, it is CHILD support. The sad part about the whole situation is Lil Miss is the one who loses in all of this. The G-man told me to go to the store today and buy Lil Miss some clothes to keep here like PJs and such. That way we won’t have to depend on her skanky undependable mother. You have to love a man that tells you to shop. So that was today’s chore. One chore I actually didn’t mind doing.

After we came in from playing ball last night I got the bright idea of taking Oreo the bunny out of his cage and letting him run around in the TV room. We used to do that with Babs the bunny and Babs really enjoyed it. After I put Oreo downstairs Lil Miss and I went into the kitchen to get her some juice. It took all of 5 minutes. When we walked back into the TV room my jaw hit the poop covered floor. There was bunny poop EVERYWHERE! I have never seen such a disaster in all my life. Dear God people, the humanity! There was wall to wall POOP, I tell you, POOP EVERYWHERE! So I quickly scoop Oreo up and put him back in his cage and you know what that bunny did? HE POOPED AGAIN! I ask you, where the hell is all this poop coming from? I just don’t understand how something that little could have all of that poop inside it. Well, it’s not inside him anymore, but you know what I mean. Between Poo-Poo Platters and bunny poop I guess you could say we had a “Poopy night”. Hey, I never said it was a good pun.