Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Love Stinks so Happy V-Day


Happy Valentines Day! I hope your sweetie gave you everything you wanted and then some. I woke up this morning to a card from my sweetie along with a box of chocolates and a nice candle. Then when I got home a few minutes ago there was a package of flowers on the doorsteps that had arrived via UPS while I was out. They are pretty roses and some other type of something. The card was really sweet too. It said Happy Valentines Day to the love of my life. Love always and forever. Gee, he almost sounds like a stalker. Actually I think it is very sweet and I really don’t mind being stalked by him.



I found out what the dinner plans are tonight. Yes, G-man had made reservations at an expensive restaurant. But it isn’t a steak place, it is a seafood restaurant. That makes all the different in the world. Yes I would still prefer Thai food intimately But Seafood is pretty hard for me to pass up. So I am going to shut my mouth and try not to be an ungrateful bitch. I wonder what the market price of lobster is tonight? Hmmmm….



Yesterday was a very bad day for me. I mean a bad day. It was the 13th of the month and even though it wasn’t a Friday I had bad luck. I attribute that to the fact that it was a full moon. I hate full moons. It started off with Sonny Boy wanting me to take him to the store to buy his whore girlfriend some V-day goodies. It is his entire fault. I am backing out of the driveway and all of a sudden I felt a BUMP. Seems the girl across the street had parked on the street at the end of my driveway. I don't know how the hell she expects me to get out of my driveway without hitting her. (So of course I had to oblige by hitting her) So I jump out and have every intention of knocking on her door and telling her what happened but then I saw where there weren't any dents so I just went on my way without saying anything. There is a little navy blue paint smear on her pale blue bumper but she'll never notice.

Then after Sonny Boy spends $30 on gifts for his whore girlfriend I am at the ATM getting money out when he asks me to take him to the flower store so he can buy her a dozen long stemmed roses. Did I mention the fact that he was out of money at that point and was wanting to borrow not only that but also the cost of dinner and a movie for V-day? Wouldn’t it be cheaper for him to just get a hooker? Anyway, I go to the ATM to get $20 out and accidentally hit an extra zero. I tried to cancel it but accidentally okayed it. So I accidentally took $200 out. I just turned around did a cash deposit of $180. But that was the kind of day and night it had been. One bad thing after the other. Next time we get a full moon and it is the 13th I am just going to hide in bed all day and night.



This afternoon I decided I to go to the movies. I went to see Walk The Line. But after sitting through 10 minutes of the movie I was so grossed out by the death scene of someone (I won’t say who) that I walked out. I ended up watching Hoodwinked. That was a good movie and I really enjoyed that. I recommend Hoodwinked. I don’t recommend the first 10 minutes of Walk the Line however. I don’t know about the rest of the movie since I didn’t stay to see it.



I have to get ready for the big V-day dinner now. I even bought a new blouse this afternoon to wear tonight. See, I’m trying. Really I am. Happy Valentines Day ya’ll!
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 3:35 PM | Permalink |