
Thanks to Tracy for the above picture. I swiped it off of her site only to find out that she had swiped it off of Suburban Misfits site who had swiped off of ...well you get the picture (and so did I after I swiped it). Did you know this is National De-Lurker Week? Why am I the last to know that this is National De-Lurker week? That’s the story of my life – a day late and a dollar short. And it seems like everyone has a witty comment to make about De-lurker week.
Tracy says:
Be no longer content to hide in the darkness, for only the Shadow knows what lies in the hearts of man. In other words: Leave a comment, Dude!
Suburban misfit says:
Okay, I won't cry, but I will feel bad if no one comments. Let that be on your consciences, lurkers. If I have any. Which I probably don't.
And Mary says:
So won’t you please let yourselves known? It’s not as scary as you would think, I swear. I’m really nice unless you’re mean to me which in that case, I will post a whole rant on how mean people suck and should not be let around computers. But the rest of y’all, I’m sure you’re nice as can be so: De-lurk away!
It seems that they have said it all so there is really nothing left for me to say. Or is there? Hmmm…. Daisy Mae says:
Be no longer content to hide in the darkness. Won’t you please let yourselves known? It’s not as scary as you would think, I swear. I will feel bad if no one comments. Let that be on your consciences, lurkers. De-lurk away! Leave a comment! (And while you are at it click on an Ad so I can go to Germany)
Seriously, Happy De-Lurker Week ya’ll!




