
Are you familiar with the Du bist Deutschland campaign? They say the aim of it is to fight grumpiness. But then Jean-Remy von Matt goes on to say Weblogs are the toilet walls of the internet. I’m certainly not the head of a large PR firm but common sense leads me to ask the question How the hell is saying something nasty about bloggers going to fight grumpiness? Wouldn’t it actually cause grumpiness when you insult someone? So I looked online for the definition of grumpiness in order to see what Webster’s may define it as. Once you know the definition then surely you know better how to fight it. In all of the online dictionaries the definition of grumpiness was Jean-Remy von Matt. Oddly enough the definition of arschloch turned out to be Jean-Remy von Matt as well. Interesting. Well, now that I am finished writing on my bathroom wall I suppose I should flush.
In all fairness there is much more to Du bist Deutschland than what I have mentioned, but that was the part that pissed me off the most.
Have a nice day.





