Friday, December 16, 2005
A pretty Christmas Card


I had to post part of the pretty Christmas card I received in the mail this afternoon. It’s my daughter, Soldier Boy and their pug Booger.

In other news, the dentist visit this afternoon SUCKED! My lower lip is so numb that while in his office I bit my lip so bad that it bled. And I had no idea that I had bitten my lip until the dentist gave me a tissue for the blood. I sure hope I don’t get anymore cavities. One cavity every five years is more than enough for me!

Then when I came home I backed the Tracker into the driveway and got a little too close to Lil Miss’s snowman and hit him! It didn’t harm his body but it did break his nose in half. I am batting a thousand today. I think I should go and hide under my bed for the rest of the night.

Have a good weekend ya’ll!
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 2:50 PM | Permalink |