
Sorry to all who played the Powerball game with me. We didn’t win, at least not this week. We went with 06-09-24-30-48 and 33 as the actual Powerball number. The winning number was 2-10-39-42-43 with the Powerball number being 23. Is anyone up for next week? They have 2 Powerball drawings each week. One is held on Saturday night and the other is Wednesday night. Shall we do both nights? So I am game to try again if you guys are. The Powerball is at $20 Million now. In case you’ve forgotten the deal here is what you do. I will buy the $1 ticket at my own expense. But we choose the numbers together and spilt the prize equally if we win. Email or leave a comment for me with a number from 01 to 55. I have to play 5 of those numbers. And there is a Powerball number on there as well that needs to be chosen. The Powerball number itself is a number from 01 to 42. That gives us a grand total of 6 numbers we have to choose. I will take all of the entries and play a $1 Powerball ticket each week. If we win we all split the money evenly with everyone that sent in a number to be in our Powerball pool, minus the one dollar I originally spent and the postage stamps that it takes to send you all your money. And as always, the official rules for our Powerball can be found at Hoosier Lottery.

Have you ever done something that you didn’t mean to do and then afterwards you found out what you did and you almost peed in your pants form embarrassment? That happened to me this week. Remember when I mentioned that my sister in law had sent my birthday present a couple of weeks early and it was this awful purse? Then I posted a picture of Sonny Boy wearing the purse as a holler’s outfit. Remember that? It was funny, right? Well I have a feeling my sister in law didn’t think it was so funny. First I get am email form my daughter and she says that she and her husband aren’t sure what the picture of Sonny Boy was about and they would probably not want to know. So I look in my sent box and instead of sending her a picture of my eldest son’s busted door (that happened during the robbery), I had sent her a picture of Sonny Boy wearing that gaudy purse. I think OH NO, what have I done!!!! So I looked in the mail that I had sent my sister in law about the robbery and sure enough, I had attached the picture of Sonny Boy wearing the purse to her email also. Man, she must have been one pissed off sister in law when she saw that email. I haven’t heard from her yet but I am sure it will be a doozy when I do. O did send her an email after I realized my flub and I told her I couldn’t wait until my birthday to open the package so I did and I LOVED the purse and it was the most awesome purse in the entire world. In other words, I lied my ass off! Hey, what can you do in a situation like that.

I think our dog is going to miss my eldest son’s puppy we have been pet sitting for the last two weeks. I will sort of miss her. But on the other hand it will be good riddance because she has been getting in my flowerbed for the last couple of days and has destroyed every flower in it. I am talking pulling them out by the root, trampling them and every other mode of destruction that you can think of. Nothing seems to make her stop. It has me so mad. I normally love her and she evens sleeps on my side of the bed, but if she pulls one more flower out of the ground…… Our dog will go into a depression when she leaves I know. They like to snuggle. I’ll put a picture up of them. Cute couple eh? Jailbait and the perverted old man. Our dog will be 10 in December and she is only 3 months old. In dog years the age difference would be the same as Tom and Katie. Now you are disgusted aren’t you?!




