Friday, October 21, 2005
Rain Makes People Stupid


I am currently accepting donations of nerve pills. Xanax, Valium, whatever you have handy. Just send it to “Raving Bitch – Indianapolis Indiana”. It will get to me. You may want to send it via overnight delivery. There is something to be said for rain making people stupid. It’s true, it does. I don’t know if it’s the barometric drop in pressure or whatever but rain makes people’s brain cells go on vacation especially when they are behind the wheel of a car. Today was no exception. I take Sonny Boy out for driving practice this afternoon. He does pretty good so everything is okay … for awhile. First there was the 4 way stop sign. We get to our turn to go and he starts going. This car runs the stop sign and almost hits us. He had the nerve to flip me off. You run the stop sign and you are going to flip me off? He’s lucky I didn’t jump out of the car and slap the piss out of him. I would have done it too. Road rage at it’s finest. I had to set an example for Sonny Boy though so I kept my cool and told him what that driver did wrong. We did end up having a screaming match later though when Sonny Boy ran a stop sign. I saw him not slowing down as we are nearing the stop sign so I yell STOP. He just sails right through it and says “My bad”. I was pissed! I said (loudly) “whenever I yell at you to stop you have to listen and slam on the brakes immediately!” So he yells back at me “nobody was coming so I wasn’t going to slam on the brakes and hurt your back.” Finally we agreed to disagree but I tell you I am through! If he won’t listen and heed my instruction he is not driving my car and that is that. What if I were yelling at him to stop because another car was coming and he didn’t see it. We would have been dead. So I take the wheel over on the way home. I am driving down a major street and suddenly this stupid woman tries to pull out of a side street in my path. I honk the horn and she sees me, hesitates for a second and then keeps pulling out in front of me. I had to swerve in a yard to keep from hitting the bitch. Oh I was pissed off! It’s the rain, it makes people stupid. I am tempted to just stay at home tonight, start a fire in the woodstove and watch old movies. It would be safer I am sure!



Oh, and then we come in the house and the dogs have knocked the trash can over and there is trash all over the floor. For some odd reason they didn’t chew any of the garbage or root through it or anything. They just knocked it over. What is wrong with them? Wouldn’t a normal dog at least root around through the garbage to see if there were any tasty leftovers in there? And I happen to know that there were some goodies in there that they would have liked. No, our dog and the puppy we are pet sitting just knock it over and then go lay down. I guess pushing the garbage can over took all of their energy.

Do you use Adobe Photoshop? I used to a long time ago when I was in marketing. Now I use Paint Shop Pro at home for photo enhancement and morphing. I like it a lot. It has come to my attention that Photoshop may be a little better now though. So if you are a Photoshop user please drop me a line and let me know if it is worth the money. I’m a cheap bitch.



I caught Making The Band 3 last night. Did you see it? I couldn’t believe it, they cut Malika! WTF? I think they cut her because of her age. Why bother to have her win last season just to bring her back to cut this season. Next thing you know he will be cutting Aubrey. The Ditty just has no respect. Someone should cut the Ditty!

Now about those nerve pills, UPS, Fed Ex or whatever mail system you prefer will be fine.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 3:48 PM | Permalink |