Wednesday, October 26, 2005
More Robbery Info


I guess I should clear something up about my son’s robbery yesterday. The guys haven’t been arrested yet and the property that they were able to load in their car before Nick walked in on them has not been recovered as of yet.



Here is the scoop on how we know who did it. Only a couple of people knew that my son was out of town for 2 weeks. Nick (the fish feeder) and our family. This was his last week out of town. Seems that these 3 guys my son knew were fired by a good friend of his for doing drugs. This happened about a month ago from what I understand. One of the guys had hung around with my eldest son and his friend because they had daughters the same age. After the guy got fired my eldest started disassociating himself with the guy that had the daughter. This weekend that guy called him and was desperate for money. He said that he was going to lose his apartment, his car, his wife and daughter, etc. My eldest said “I can't help you and anyway I am out of town until next Friday”. So that’s how they found out he was out of town. On Monday night these 3 guys went to a guys house that lives near my eldest that my eldest used to be friends with in high school sort of. (more on that in a minute). So when they held the gun to Nicks head he got a good look at both of them and described them to my eldest over the phone (and to the cops). My eldest said that sounds like Ron, was he skinny? (Ron is the guy with the kid) Nick said no he had a beer gut and a real pale face. My eldest said that sounds exactly like Ron’s brother. So by that point they are certain that it is Ron’s brother and friend. They don't think Ron is in on it. Then Nick goes hunting so to speak, if you know what I mean. He is pretty pissed off that they held a gun to his head. Or maybe he liked it and he wants to find them so they can hold a gun to his head again, who knows. So Nick goes to the guys house that lives near my eldest that my eldest used to be friends with in high school sort of. Nick pretends that he knows everything. He tells this guy that he knows who did it and knows all about it and unless this guy gives him their full name he is going to tell the police that he is in on it too. This guy got scared and he said Ron and his brother and friend were over here last night joking about going in and robbing but they were drunk and joking around so I thought they were just joking I didn't know they would actually do it. So now we know Ron is in on it with his brother Clarence and his brother’s friend and we know full names and full addresses. They all 3 were missing yesterday. No one can find them. Since they are broke they must still be in the area. I don't think it is going to take a lot for the cops to find them. And when you have 2 stolen guns in your possession the cops put a little effort into finding you. I hope they find them soon.

We went back over there last night and boarded up the busted door. While G-man and Sonny Boy were doing that I tried to clean up Lil Miss’s room as best I could. There is still much work left to do on it. But I couldn’t leave it like it was for her to see. She would have been devastated. While I was cleaning her room I saw clothes that I had purchased for her and had never seen her wear. Most were already too small by now. That really ticked me off. It’s Lil Miss’s mother that doesn’t put her in the girly clothes I buy for Lil Miss. She was telling me on Monday that she likes Lil Miss to dress like her. And then she said (this is a direct quote) “we’ve got that sluttish look going” and she giggled. She then asked Lil Miss what her teacher thought of her outfit that day. And then she said “Did she tell you that you look hot like Mommy?” I almost gagged at that point. I mean, it’s nice to have a high opinion of yourself, but please look in the mirror first. Please! I’ll post a picture and let you judge for yourself. Hot or not?

 
posted by Daisy Mae at 12:54 PM | Permalink |