Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Bunnies Will Be Bunnies


I am probably going to burn in hell for this blog entry and pictures but I can’t help it. I never claimed to be a nice person. I started out the day innocently enough. But this afternoon after Lil Miss rode her bike around the neighborhood, she decided she wanted to play with Hannah the booger picker (the faith healers daughter). Then she and Hannah decided that they would let their bunnies have a play date. It’s hard to believe that there is only 2 years difference between Lil Miss and Hannah especially when you consider that there is more than a 100 pound difference between the two.



The girls started off by holding their bunnies. Lil Miss held her black bunny – Babs (the female) and Hannah held her white and black bunny – Oreo (the male). Then they put them down on the living room floor together. They looked at each other for a quick second and then suddenly Babas (the female) jumped on Oreo’s behind and started going to town. Lil Miss hollered “Oh no, Babs is scared, look at her shaking!” Hannah knew better (even though she is only in 2nd grade at a Christian school) and she hollered “Look they’re mating, look at them f**k”. Excuse me but what are they teaching her at that school? Or is that what she is overhearing in her overly religious home from her faith healing mother and prophet father. Anyway, I pull Babs off of Oreo and set her down a few feet away. Babs makes a running dash back to Oreo and starts doing the dirty again. Once again I pull Babs off but this time we keep them separated. It was a hard fete (no pun intended) because Babs was intent on doing some shaking if you know what I mean. The whole thing was kind of funny but I couldn’t very well laugh in front of a 5 year old and 7 year old now could I?



I’ll tell you what I did laugh about later (and I’ll probably go to hell for it). It was the picture of Hannah holding her bunny. Hannah is a sweet girl (oh hell, I’m lying, she is annoying as can be). Her mom needs to stop dressing the poor kid in polyester pants. I mean come on, she is seven not seventy! And since when have you ever seen polyester look attractive on an overweight person. That poor kid doesn’t have a chance. Sonny Boy saw the picture and thought she was trying to hide something down the front of her pants. You’ll have to look through the archives on this one but if you will remember, this is the same kid who’s faith healer mother paid more than $3,000 to a talent scout because he said Hannah had the look that they were looking for and he was going to make her a star. I’d better shut up before I dig myself a deeper pit in hell.

Read the tale of how Hannah is going to become a star

Read more about Hannah's family

The Habitat of the american hillbilly (otherwise known as Hannah's family)
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 9:26 PM | Permalink |