
I did something last night that I haven’t done in ages and hope that I don’t do again for a long time. I went to the mall. While I do enjoy shopping (or did before I broke my back) I don’t enjoy malls. I never have been a mall rat. And going through the whole mall experience last night reinforced my belief that malls should be blown up and wiped off the face of the earth. The only good thing that came out of the experience is I got to see some kick ass purses at Macy’s and we got a new griddle. Speaking of which G-man made pancakes from scratch for breakfast this morning. Don’t be a hater, flapjack cooks are hard to come by. I put a lot of time and effort into finding this one.

We rented the movie Crash and washed it last night. I had no idea what it was about prior to renting and watching it. But it was a new release and everyone that has seen it had great things to say about it. Add me to that list because I thought it was great too. There was one part where I just knew what was going to happen and I worried the entire 20 minutes before it happened. “Please God don’t let that happen, don’t let him shoot her”. And when it happened I burst into tears. Even G-man got a little choked up. I definitely recommend this movie. It was really, really good.




