
I’m a mean, grouchy sick person. And I happen to be deathly ill today so beware. I have caught my eldest son’s cold, which he caught from Lil Miss. It slammed me yesterday. It’s the nasty kind of cold where you can’t breathe through your nose, you blow your nose at least once a minute, you can’t eat because you can’t breathe and everything tastes some infected sawdust (don’t ask) and you can’t sleep because you are so freaking miserable. It has hit me in the head and in the chest. I am angry because I have no control over how miserable I feel. There is really nothing I can do to make myself comfortable so it really pisses me off and thus I am grouchy. I am going to institute a rule – no sick people are allowed to come within 50 feet of me. Just keep your flu spreading germs away from me, I don’t want them!
I had things I wanted to do today but I am so miserable I don’t feel like doing anything other than laying on the couch, and that is getting boring. It certainly doesn’t help that G-man has football on the TV today so by laying on the sofa I am forced to watch the

Eventually I dragged myself off of the couch long enough to go to the store to get some over the counter cold medications. Yes, I know they don’t really work but they mess your head up enough to make you think they are doing something. I get to the cold aisle and all I see are these stupid tags instead of boxes of cold medicine. What the hell? It seems that all of the cold medications are now behind the counter and you have to show your drivers license to get any of them. Apparently there is some ingredient in them that is used to make meth. Damn drug addicts. You can’t even treat your head cold because of the damned drug addicts. What is this world coming to? And to make matters worse this particular store is not going to be carrying any of these cold medications once they run out because it is such a hassle to track who buys it.
Now to make matters worse I find out that my son’s cold has turned into bronchitis and also Lil Miss has bronchitis as well. What that tells me is that my cold will probably turn into bronchitis. Ain’t life a bitch?!
The good news today? Sony Boy got a call from a certain place that wants him to come in for an interview on Monday for a job they are looking to fill immediately. He’s pretty excited about it. Keep your fingers crossed for him.




