
I would have to say that I am probably an anal person. Alright, I
AM an anal person. So what! You wanna make something of it? G-man is high on my list of pet peeves. I love the man with all of my heart but some of his imperfections drive me crazy. The thing that has driven me crazy for several years? The towel rack. When he washes his hands in the upstairs bathroom he uses the hand towel I have hanging there and leaves it barely hanging by a thread. It’s not fallen on the floor yet, but I know that one day, if I don’t bitch enough, it will fall to the floor in a sodden heap. And that is my pet peeve of the day.

We had a rite of passage today. Lil Miss brought home her first school find raiser. That’s a rite of passage I could have done without. It was the Entertainment 2006 book which is a coupon book for things like $1 off a pizza or buy a whopper and get a whopper free. And they wanted $25 for the book. I remember when I first got hit up for one of those back in 1995 and they were only $12.50 then. Times they are a-changin’. So guess who had to be the first one to purchase a book? That’s right, Gwanma aka the sucker. How could I deny her though? What’s a Gwanma to do?

Remember how I said I was going to see the movie
The Brothers Grimm yesterday? I finally got G-man to go and we had a great time. We both really enjoyed the movie. Even Sonny Boy enjoyed it. It was sort of a dark fairy tale. A little comedy, a little horror and a little romance. I definitely recommend it.
After the movie we all decided to go out for pizza. So there I am sitting in a crowded pizza parlor when my cell phone rings. It is Lil Miss’s mother. No big deal I thought. She must be calling me to make sure that I will be picking up Lil Miss from school this week. No big deal I think and I answer the phone. That was my major mistake. She started off by asking was I still going to pick Lil Miss up from school this week. Yes I assured her. Then it started. Have you ever heard a banshee? That is what I relate her voice to I think. And it went on and on and on as she whined about every little thing that my eldest son has done that ever pissed her off in her life. I just held the cell phone away from my ear and with my other hand I flipped the bird at the cell phone. After about 10 minutes my hand was starting to go numb so I finally put the cell phone back to my ear and interrupted her. Opps, gotta go Bee-yotch, our pizza is getting cold. Okay she said, but make sure you talk to your son and make him act the way I want him to act. Yeah, sure, I’ll get right on that. She must be a transvestite because the bitch has balls.