
My mother has crabs. But we like crabs so it’s okay that my mother is crabby. Everyone’s mother should have crabs we think. Would you like some?
Last night we did the boardwalk. Let me rephrase that since today is actually Monday even though it is really Sunday for me because I haven’t been to sleep yet. I can’t sleep for some reason. It could he because it is 90 degrees in here with the central AC on or it could be because I am sleeping on G-man’s sister’s brick I mean bed. Or it could be because I am anxious to have all of this over with and get home. I am thinking about what a long 2 days we have coming up. Anyway, I have many pictures of the boardwalk and I will post the boardwalk experiences and pictures later in the week after we get back home. Won’t be till the end of the week though. It is going to be a long week.
I digress though. Today was the crab feast. And what a feast it was. It was at my brothers house. Oh, lemme post a picture of his house. It’s just as cute as a button. A little small though.

I have been given strict instructions by my brother to NOT post any pictures of his house. The reason for this is that when my mom and I went to California last spring I took many pictures of my cousins dirty house. Not of the few clean parts mind you. Nope, just of the dirty parts. It was amusing I thought if not on the sick side. I promised my brother I would definitely post pictures of his dirty house since he asked me not to. But alas I could find no dirt. (Damn I’m a good liar!) No, actually this is his wife’s gardening shed I think. I forgot to ask what it actually is. It’s cool looking though, isn’t it? In the following picture you can see my brothers house in the background.

We are all sitting at one of the picnic tables eating crabs that Randy brought over. Gotta love that Randy. Any man that brings crabs is okay in my book. I think we’ll keep him. See the deck around my brothers house? Apparently he built it himself this summer in the midst of several heat waves. He only had a few instances of heat stroke. I never said my brother was smart. My mother dropped us all on our heads when we were small and it made us stubborn. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. He also put in a hot tub on the deck and a shower underneath the deck. A handy person you might say. And he is building a cris-craft boat in his workshop. Oh, and the ducks! I’ll give you some duck stories and post some duck pictures when I get back to Indy and to a real computer.
Here is a picture of the crab man, Randy and my mom. We learned today that my mother likes Randy’s chest hair and doesn’t want his shirt buttoned all the way to the neck. In fact she took care of it for him and unbuttoned it so she could keep an eye on his chest hairs I think. We’ll file that under the “Too much information” category, shall we?

I am not going to bore you with the many stories I have right now of this weekend. Mainly because I am on a cruddy computer from the dinosaur ages and it is hard to blog on this thing. You know, computers have changed since the 1800’s. My sister in law might want to think about getting a new one. And her monitor is a 13 inch monitor. Yes, you read that right, a 13 inch monitor. The horror! I have taken 90 pictures so far though and quite a few of dirty areas at the SIL’s house. (Not my brothers).
What am I blogging about? I have no clue since I can't read the tiny little screen. I think I had better go to bed. New flash - I bought a little notebook today to write down everything I want to blog about so I can type it all up when I get home and go on a real computer. For now though I am going to lay back down on the brick, opps, I mean bed. Have a good week and be thinking about us on Tuesday morning.




