10 years ago today:
August 1995? G-man, my eldest son and I had been living in Indy for only 4 months so we were busy taking day trips on the weekend to get to know the city. I had no idea where my daughter and youngest son were or if they were alive or dead. My ex had taken them during the custody battle and gone into hiding. Since it would have been state fair time at this time 10 years ago I was probably at the fair where I happened to run into this gal I worked with at the ICLU (Indiana Civil Liberties Union). She was hugely fat and extrememly ugly and mean as a snake. I was surpised to see that her husband was slim trim and definately attractive. Isn’t it weird the way that works? By the way, I hated working at the ICLU and didn’t last long there. 15 hour days at slave wages are not for me.
5 years ago today:
August 2000? I would have been working for the banking software company that is paying my disability now. And since it is fair time we would have been going to the fair (we go every year). Oh I know what I did 5 years ago. My mother and stepfather were here visiting from Maryland. We took them to the state fair and my mother took some pictures of hog nuts. How could I forget that? It was also a full moon and as is common with full moons, my eldest sons then girlfriend (his baby’s mama) went off the deep end and had a crazy fit. My mom and I went over to watch the baby (Lil Miss) which is a good thing because Ms Nutso took off running after she screamed at all of us and cussed us all. Then she had the nerve to call and ask to speak with me where she proceeded to cuss me out for saying to her mother that she (the mother) was narrow-minded. The thing is I wasn’t the one who said it, my mother did. That ignorant cow wouldn’t believe me though. She was and is a raving bitch. And her mother is narrow-minded and looks like a truck driver.
1 year ago today:
Last August we went to the fair of course. Sonny Boy and his girlfriend went with us. We gave them money and they went their way and we went ours. Theirs being taking in the rides and such and ours being looking at the farm animals and 4-H displays (we are boring people). Around this time last year we took Sonny Boy and his girlfriend on day trips before school started. We took them to the circus museum in Peru and that was the one day that year that they were closed. Figures.
Yesterday:
I actually wrote this on Sunday to yesterday would have been Saturday. Went to the state fair of course. And am I ever feeling it today. My poor body. Thank God for pain medications and ben-gay.
Today:
Like I said, I wrote this on Sunday, just forgot to post it. Today we are cooking another big Sunday dinner. Roasted chicken I believe. G-man is chopping fresh herbs and will marinate the chicken in the herbs, fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
Tomorrow:
Tomorrow I have tons of things I need to do in order for our trip to the east Coast next week. Lotsa stuff to do. I am not looking forward to all of the fine details. G-man needs to get his hair cut so we will probably do it this day.

5 snacks I enjoy:
Sunflower seeds, jelly bellys, popcorn, fruit and cheese.
5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
Go on some fabulous vacations, buy a new car, buy a new house, buy my kids new cars, and invest part of it.
5 Locations I Would Like To Run Away To:
Key West, Calgary, England, Germany and California.

5 Bad Habits I Have:
Eating Sunflower seeds, nagging, bitching at the dog, not answering the phone, staying up too late at night.
5 Things I Like Doing:
Anything on the computer, cooking, scrapbooking, knitting/crocheting and reading.
5 Things I Would Never Wear:
Tube Top, cowboy boots, bikini, midriff top, one of those black things that Arab women wear that I have hanging in my closet since August 2001 when my sister in law gave it to me after her trip to Dubai.
5 TV Shows I Like:
The Surreal Life, Hogan Knows Best, Airline, Growing up Gotti, Family Guy.
5 Movies I Like:
Fried Green Tomatoes, An Officer and a Gentleman, The Truman Show, Christmas Vacation, Million Dollar Baby.
5 Famous People I'd Like To Meet:
Sammy Haggar, Stephen King, Sharon Obsorne, I can’t think of anyone else actually.
People to Tag:
Jules




