THURSDAY
We start out on Thursday and the sun is shining. It is a beautiful day. G-man has gone on the internet the night before on the IDOT page and discovered there is NO road construction to impede our travels. How fortunate for us. Then we hit Richmond Indiana. You know, the town that has been doing major road construction on the same patch of I-70 for the last 20 years. And guess what? That non-existent road construction put us in stop and go traffic for an hour. I almost had to take a nerve pill. Finally we get through it and go on our merry way. Then the rains started. Have you ever driven down a major highway in the rain at 70 miles and hour? There is always the idiot that pulls in front of you and go 55 even though the speed limit is 65 and you are going 70. They mainly do this in the rain. Then we get to Washington Pennsylvania. More road construction. That held us up only a mere hour or so, but who is counting. Finally we get to our lovely deluxe hotel that we had pre-booked because it was well… deluxe, and it had an indoor heated pool, weight room, etc. It is 11pm by that time so you know what we did? We just went to bed. We could have stayed at a motel 6 for all the good a deluxe room did us. Oh well, at least the complimentary deluxe breakfast was good. They had this awesome waffle bar. Yum!

FRIDAY
We are 3 hours from Sonny Boy at that point and we are allowed to pick him up early and spend the whole day with him. I call the place that he is being held at and I tell them What a Beautiful Day! And it is. The sun is shining, it’s not to hot, it’s just a beautiful day. I changed my tune 30 miles later. The skys opened up and the rains poured, all day! It was nice to see Sonny Boy though.

Friday afternoon we have the custody hearing in my lawyers office. Ass-wipe waived his right to be there because he is running scared as he should. He should be very afraid. Anyway, the hearing went smooth as butter and all was well. The lawyer and the examiner had bad things to say about Sonny Boys father. It was funny. Everyone involved including the judge and including ass-wipes own layer hates him and had horrible things to say about him. So Sonny Boy is officially mine through good and bad.
To celebrate the custody change we went to the Baltimore Inner Harbor after the hearing. We had Sonny Boy until 9pm. There was some sort of gamers convention going on in the Inner Harbor. I got caught taking this gals picture and she insisted on me taking another where she was posing. Nothing like getting busted taking a strangers picture.

I saw the coolest thing in Baltimore. I mean cool, cool, cool. It was a toilet! Actually it was the way the toilet flushed that was so cool. It had a foot petal to flush it. How cool! I am one of those that flushes a public toilet with my foot, so it is a little hard to lift my leg up to the lever sometimes. This is the perfect way to flush a toilet. I want a foot petal toilet flusher at home!

They were also having some sort of fair thing going on in the rain at the Inner Harbor. I was rather impressed by the huge UTZ potato chip bag. They are the best chips on the planet.

And of course we couldn’t go to the Inner Harbor without getting some seafood. Yes, I finally got my seafood. We got 18 jumbo shrimp and 6 raw oysters. I forgot that you aren’t supposed to eat oysters in a month that doesn’t have an R in it. I hope we don’t get sick. Oh well, if we were going to get sick it would have happened by now. Unless we have some sort of tapeworm growing in our stomachs from eating an oyster in a month without an R in it. Wow, now I’m worried. At least it was worth it. There is nothing finer that a fresh raw oyster. They even opened it in front of us. We squirted a little lemon juice on it and put a dab of horseradish on top and slurped it down. Ahhhh. Nothing finer, except maybe a steamed Maryland blue crab.

We reluctantly drop Sonny Boy off at 9pm and then make our way to the Eastern Shore where our mommies live. It is just a mere 2 hours drive from Baltimore. We get there at 11pm and G-man absolutely collapses in my mother’s chair.

My mother has a cat named Patches. I guess you could call us dog people since we have a dog but I really like Patches for some odd reason. I’m not sure why. It could be because she slips her paw under the bedroom door and bats it at us as if to say Get the Hell Out of My Room! Or it could be because the last time we visited my mother Patches grabbed G-mans underwear out of the suitcase and dragged it out into the living room in front of everyone. Now that was a funny sight. Or the most likely reason is because when you rub her belly she hisses at you and her face contorts. So what did I do? I tried to rub her belly. She contorted and hissed so I called G-man over. Hey look at this, and I try to rub her belly again and she hissed and contorted. Cool, I can make her hiss on demand. I really wasn’t trying to torture the cat, it was just entertainment. And when you get sick of being entertained by torturing her you can tell her to get in her box and she will run into the living room and get in this shoe box. The cat likes laying in a shoe box. She barely fits in it. Yes, Patches is fun. I guess that’s why I like her. Oh, and she likes to open the bathroom door when you are taking a shower and peek in at you. If she looks pissed in the picture below it is because she was pissed at me. I had the nerve to rub her belly which pissed her off and then I chased her into the living room and took her picture with a bright flash. She sure was hating me at that point. Oh well, like I said, entertainment.

SATURDAY
On Saturday afternoon we headed to the beach where G-man’s sister and his mother live. We were going to spend Saturday night at his sister’s house. Words can not describe his sisters house. Tiny maybe. Perhaps the term knick knack would describe it since everywhere you look there is a knick knack or trinket or something. Even the bathroom is not safe. You can’t even find room enough to set your toothbrush down on the sink because of all of the stuff. Don’t believe me, look at the picture below. And that was one of the less junkie places in the house. Everywhere you turn you are knocking something over. I felt like a bull in a china shop.

As I had mentioned before, G-man’s sister (who is not a seafood eater) wanted to decide where we would eat dinner on Saturday night. I was not happy about it. I shut up though and let her make her plans. She surprised me! She picked a really great place. It was bloody expensive, but she and her husband insisted on picking up the tab, so that was nice. Look at this plate, that was some good food. I had a seafood plate which had a lump crabcake, fried softshell crab and grilled shrimp. And I had seafood bisque to start. It was divine! I was in seafood glory.

G-man’s sister’s husband got a fried red snapper. The presentation was so cool.

Saturday night Babs (G-man’s sister) and her husband insisted on going to the boardwalk with us. So that meant we ended up standing around these tee-short shops that their friends own. B.O.R.I.N.G. But at one of the shops the friend told me to pick out what ever I wanted for free. I picked out a couple of items and he said that wasn’t enough and to pick out more. So I did. I picked out about $200 worth of sweatshirts, tee shirts and trinkets. That was one store I didn’t mind shopping in.

Here is the look on my face after I got all of that free stuff. I was a happy camper.

The point of us wanting to go on the boards was to walk by the beach and stick our feet in the ocean maybe and walk on the boards and eat Thrashers fries and get a beer at the Purple Moose Saloon or at Brass Balls Saloon or Big Peckers Saloon. And there we are standing around tee shirt shops. There was this guy doing a one man band thing on the boardwalk though. That was neat.

Finally after 30 minutes at the 2nd tee shirt shop we told Babs that we were going off on our own. We walked by the ocean and I took off my sandals and walked in the surf. I forgot the action that waves do when they crash on the shore. So there I am in my bare feet and my Capri pants and the wave crashes. I was soaked almost up to my waist. It was fun though. Then we walked on the boards and got some Thrashers fries. Oh the vinegar, oh the salt, oh the fries. I wanna go back to the beach now!

While we were gone getting our Thrashers it seems that a 14 year old girl was caught shop lifting in the tee shirt shop that Babs and her husband were at. Their friend owns the shop and he was there as well. We were all sitting on a bench in front of the shop afterwards and he said that he called the girls parents instead of calling the cops. That was nice of him. So we get back to Bab’s house and she and her mom are bitching at each other because it seems that no one bought anything for breakfast for us. Bab’s ended up getting some bagels, but no cream cheese. And G-man won’t eat his bagel without cream cheese. At least my mother made us a full breakfast with scrapple and scrambled eggs and toast. At Bab’s house we just got coffee.
SUNDAY
On Sunday we ended up going to Ponsetti’s pizza for breakfast. Well, it was almost lunchtime by then. You can’t get that kind of pizza in the Midwest. We have really been missing East Coast pizza. It was soooooo good.

After the pizza I went to visit my Grandparents. I was pretty sad that I forgot to bring flowers. But at least I got to visit them. I’ve missed them.

And then it was onto the crab feast. I blogged about it before so I won’t go into it again really, but the crabs were sooooo good. Big fat meaty crabs. Damn they were good! We were kicking ourselves because we didn’t bring our bathing suits and my brother had put cool water in his new hot tub. We thought it would have hot water in it and there was no way we wanted to sit in a tub of hot water as hot as it was. We had forgotten how the humidity on the East Coast is. You step out of the house and instantly you are soaking wet from all of the sweat pouring off of you due to the humidity. There is nothing like it. And it is not a pleasant thing as I am sure Mary can attest to after her East Coast trip to humidity hell. East Coast humidity sucks!

My brother has ducks for pets. Well he has cats too. He recently lost a few ducks. One was sue to a dog attack and another was due to .. well… he ran away. The ducks were all male and the other males kept raping the one poor duck and he didn’t like it. He would try everything to get away from the other ducks. My brother said that sometimes there would be 2 raping him at the same time. So that duck could take no more and finally flew the coup. He ran away hopefully to a rape-free sanctuary. So my brother buys a female duck. The males don’t bother raping her. Odd, don’t you think? These ducks like to eat watermelon. My camera had a full memory so I couldn’t take any more pictures. I wish I could have taken one of them eating the watermelon though. It was funny. And another thing they do is to point one eye up at the sky if they sense something like another duck or a buzzard or something. It was the damnedest thing.

Sunday night we went to see G-mans grumpy brother. We were supposed to meet his nephew and his new wife there but they didn’t show up. We were glad to beat a hasty exit as soon as we could. His brother needs some pesticide to kill the bug up his ass. After we left there we took Bab’s and G-man mother to the boardwalk to eat dinner. We went to the Brass Balls Saloon and ate outside overlooking the boardwalk. Would have been nice if we hadn’t had ants crawling all over our table. Disgusting! Dinner pretty much sucked there too. But afterwards we went into the giftshop at Brass Balls and I got Sonny Boy and his Indiana friend a Brass Balls tee shirt. G-man bought himself a Big Peckers Saloon tee shirt. It’s pretty funny. In the gift shop they had the coolest thing on display. I wanted one but G-man wasn’t going for it. Isn’t it cool? It blows bubbles out it’s behind. Just what every household needs!

And here I shall stop and post. I will post the court stuff later today or tomorrow. Wait till you hear. Ha ha ha, it was good! Asswipe is a p.u.s.s…. well, you know.




