We are now the proud parents of a bouncing 130 pound baby boy. We were awarded custody of Sonny Boy. The deed was done yesterday and the ass-wipe was too much of a whimp to appear in court. What a p.u.s....well, you get the drift. And he should be running scared because he is going down. In fact we look for him to be arressted in the hearing on Tuesday from what we have heard. I think I will just laugh in his face. Oh the sweet justice. What he doesn't know is that the injustice system is built on a good ol boy system in that town, and since our lawyer is in the midst of this good ol boy system everyone involved thinks that ass-wipe is a piece of shit, including his own lawyer! So he will get cut no breaks.
Could you answer a question for me? Why do people in Ohio ride the brakes constantly while they drive down a major highway? Don't they realize how dangerous it is to ride the brakes when the speed limit is posted as 70?
I can't hook my camera up to my mothers PC to download the pictures but I will try to download them on my sisters PC. Otherwise you will have to wait until we get back next week. And I took some GOOD pictures. I took pictures of the Inner Harbor in Baltimore and of the raw oysters and steamed shrimp we ate, and of the gamers dressed up like characters in their fav games at the gamers convention, etc, etc. Tons of pictures.
We are going to a crab feast tomorrow. Tonight is the dinner G-man's sister is planning. So we aren't really sure that there will be seafood on the menu tonight. There are a certain kind of sunflower seeds that I like and this is the only area I have ever been able to find them in. I have even bought them online. Last night we stopped off at a grocery and I bought every package of them that
they had. I was in sunflower seed heaven. And we have bought 3 boxes of tastykakes so far.
We had an interesting awakening this morning. Actually we were already awake but just laying in the bed. The phone rang and the answering machine is next to the bed we slept in last night. A male voice came on and said GOOOOOOOOoooooood morning! Are you eating breakfast? It sounded like you were eating? Are you awake yet Babe? Did your daughter get in last night Babe? Gimme a call Babe. So smart ass that I am, I went into the kitchen and said to my mother GOOOOOoooood morning Babe! It was her boyfriend that had called. He came over for breakfast and seemed quite nice. Actually he was sort of good looking. Not that I was looking of course. No... not me.
Well, it's off to the beach for fun in the sun and all that good stuff. Enjoy your weekend. I'll post when I can and try and give you some actual details of the proceedings yesterday. Now where did I put that sunscreen?




