
I’ve become addicted to a computer game called Bud Redhead – The Time Chase v1.3. It’s a blast and I have made it through all 3 levels without cheating. There are actually 12 levels but you have to buy the program to get levels 4-12 to open. I am a secret hacker. I found the cheat codes for the game and after I made it through all 3 levels I put in the cheat codes and got the highest score possible. I have been trying to get the serial number to unlock the game levels 4-12. But everytime I go on a serialz website it has a virus. Fortunately my anti-virus software has picked them up so far but unfortunately I have not been able to get on one long enough to get the serial number to unlock the game. It is driving me nutz! So if anyone is familiar with the search engine command of “serialz”, please find the serial number for Bud Redhead v1.3 for me and email it to me. I will be forever in your debt. I was able to get the one for version 1.1 but it won’t work on version 1.3 which is the version I have.
We are preparing for our trip to Maryland. It’s hard to believe that in 1-½ weeks this will all be over and Sonny Boy will finally be home. I will be so glad when it is all over. Now we are in the process of finding a hotel room. This is not as easy as it sounds. First of all the area has changed in the 10 or more years that we have been gone from there. It’s a hard call to make on where to stay. I am a picky person when it comes to hotels. I am one of those that would rather pay the extra $20 or more a night just to have a nicer room or a nicer free breakfast. G-man loves to make travel plan though and he is good at it. So he is looking into all sorts of hotel possibilities. He’s never steered us wrong yet travel wise so I have faith in him.

I spoke with my sister in law yesterday. I hope she never finds out about my blog and reads it because I am about to say something bad about her…she is an idiot. It’s a long, long story and a very interesting story. But I won’t go into the tale of how she finally found a husband by buying him his freedom when he was busted for being an illegal alien. I won’t even go into the saga of how she maxed out her credit cards getting him a green card after she got him out of INS jail. And I won’t even go into how she even paid for his sister to come over from Israel and the sister treats my sister in law like dirt even though she is not here illegally since her visa expired 2 years ago and my sister in law has been helping her get a green card. Nope, I won’t go into any of that. What I will say is that she has some screwed up loyalties. You see many of her friends are Israelis because her husband is from Israel and therefore all of his friends are from the homeland if you know what I mean. They live in a small coastal town and many of these Israelis own or work in souvenir shops. This week there was a crackdown and most of them were busted for knowingly selling counterfeit baseball cards. So now my sister in law is pissed at the FBI for busting her friends. Duh…they were breaking the law you moron. How would she have felt if she were one of the people that had bought counterfeit cards thinking that they were the real deal? Would she have been so pissed at the FBI for busting them if she were the victim? I love her dearly but she is an idiot. I hope she never read this blog.
I talked to my eldest son last night about the Tracker. He “thinks” he will probably bring it back this weekend some time. I am more than a little nervous because I recall other items he has borrowed that were never the same after he used them. Like the lawn mower we had to replace after he borrowed it or the weed whacker that G-man still can’t get to work properly. I could go on and on but why depress myself.
Since I am Tracker-less I dropped G-man off at work this morning and used the Mountaineer. Then something horrible happened. There I was sitting in the Mountaineer and … and…. I couldn’t think of anywhere to go! The horror! I couldn’t think of one single errand to run even though I actually have tons of things I need to do. So I went to Goodwill to look for a baby gate (couldn’t find one) to keep the dog out of the kitchen. Then I went to burger king for the nastiest bacon egg biscuit I have ever tried to eat. I say tried to eat because I could only eat the outer edges of the biscuit as it was raw in the center. It was disgusting! That will teach me not to eat between meals. I should have gotten a Starbucks instead. The upshot of this tirade is now I am home and have to pick G-man up for lunch in about 15 minutes and of course now I can think of tons of things I need to do which involves using the Mountaineer. Forget it! I think I’ll stay home and do laundry. Or maybe I’ll get lucky and a meter reader will come by so I can torture him. The meter is right under our kitchen window in the back yard. So I like to wait until they get right under the window and then I HOLLER “Hey Wilbur, you got that there hemorrhoid cream? You didn’t use it for toothpaste again did ya you stupid Sonofabitch?” You should see how fast they get out of there. Sometimes they even forget to latch the gate. Although this can back fire on you and they can stand under the window hoping to hear more. It usually just scares the shit out of them though. Hey, I’ll take my fun where I can get it.




