Monday, July 25, 2005
Welcome to Hell


The heat…the heat…. I died and went to hell. If this is how hot hell is I am changing my ways so I can go to heaven. Hell is far too hot for me. I don’t know how people like Mary deal with this hot weather. We are at 97 today and the heat index is 110. You walk outside and immediately you have a hard time breathing. I am staying inside as much as possible. Yesterday I went out in the morning and tried to do some things around the yard. The next thing you know I have a massive headache that didn’t go away the whole day. It was definitely heat related.



I did manage to cook up a Sunday dinner yesterday. My eldest and his daughter (Lil Miss) came over and they brought their puppy with them. So of course I had to take some puppy pictures. I even took a little movie of Lil Miss and the puppy. I am going to try to post it, but I’ve never posted a movie before so I am not sure if it will work. Bear with me. Oh, by the way, if you don't have a high speed internet connection you may not want to click on the movie. Hey, it's got sound too!

Click here to watch 'IM000601'

Let me back track to Friday though. Hah hah hah! Ass-wipe was not expecting us to have a lawyer for Sonny Boy so he was caught unaware. Lets just say he showed his true ass in court. Email me is you want the blow by blow details of the circus. To briefly recap though he fired his lawyer in the middle of the proceedings. And he told the judge that Sonny Boy wasn’t allowed to change custody until he was 18 and after that he could do what he wanted. He said now is not the time to change custody. The judge says “Oh I think now is the perfect time to change custody”. When he screamed at my lawyer “I don’t know why he doesn’t want to come home with me”, my lawyer got up in his face and told him “maybe he is sick of getting the shit beat out of him big boy.” Oh to be a fly on the wall. I want a transcript of the hearing. I could sell it on the internet and make millions, it was that good! Anyway, if you want a blow by blow accounting of it email me.

I did speak to Sonny Boy after he was put in the safe place where they are hiding him and he is doing fine. He kept saying “Mom you should have seen it. It was COOL!” The sad thing he told me was that on Thursday afternoon when his plane landed in Baltimore they did handcuff him and put leg shackles on him. I think that is horrible to do that to a minor. That is so wrong. And people wonder why I hate that damned state.

I really don’t have anything exciting going on today. I had my appointment with my pain management doctor this morning. She was out sick so I got some po-dunk assistant who doesn’t know which end is up. He had to get a book out to show him how to write a prescription. Oh, and he had a dead-fish handshake. Do you know the sort of handshake I mean? It’s where they put their hand in yours to shake it but it goes limp like a dead fish. I hate that. Give me a hearty handshake any day. I think President Nixon had a dead fish handshake. Seriously, I think I read that somewhere. No offence against Nixon, I never really had anything against him. Well, other than the fact that he lied to the American people, but hell, they ALL do that.

I have decided that I am going to have a “ME” afternoon. What does that mean? It means I am not going to do any of the things I have on my agenda. I am just going to lay around and read Harry Potter, maybe watch a little MTV and eat a few Popsicles. I’ll return to my old responsible self tomorrow. My hardest decision today is going to be should I go for the grape Popsicle or the cherry one? Decisions, decisions…
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 2:03 PM | Permalink |