
I am bloody starving and I can’t eat. Well, I can have liquid food and stuff like jello. I went to the dreaded dentist appointment today. Just a mere $259 co-pay and I almost threw up in the chair. He stuck this gauze stuff down my throat and I started yakking. That good old gag reflex you know. What do they expect when they stick a foreign object halfway down your throat and it starts tickling the back of your tongue. Hey, this is beginning to sound like a porno isn’t it?! Well you know the dentist wants me, everyone wants me since I’m blonde. We do have more fun after all. Anyway, I am on soft foods until I go back to the dentist tomorrow evening and then we will see. Anything that I don’t have to chew is the prescription for today. So here I sit typing away having to turn up the volume on the CD I am playing so I can hear it over the sound of my stomach rumbling. And there in the fridge is half of a left over pizza from last night. Oh the torture. I knew I should have eaten before my dentist appointment.
I did stop at a deli on the way home from the dentist and bought some good old Jewish penicillin. Yup, chicken noodle soup. And I picked up some jello and (don’t barf) tapioca pudding. So I am trying to force that down now. It’s not working so well I must say. And the moron at the deli put my jello on top of my hot soup in the bag, so my jello melted. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that is a pretty stupid thing to do, although you may need a degree in engineering.




