
Sonny Boy said something eye opening to me on the way to therapy yesterday. He said he admired me for going through all of this and being there for all of my kids through thick and thin. He said that most families wouldn’t be able to get through all that we have gotten through. He’s right.
We had family therapy last night. At the beginning of the session the therapist started doing the old eye nod. You could tell he was fighting to stay awake. And a couple of times his eyes sort of rolled back in his head. It was amusing. G-man said later that we have to be the most interesting clients he has. I mean our story is definitely not typical. And if he can’t stay awake during our story he must really be tired. And we found out that he had woken up at 4am and hadn’t gone back to sleep. No wonder he was tired. Then I started doing the eye nod near the end of the session. I don’t think I had gotten much more sleep than the therapist had. You know though, I am sick of being the interesting story. I don’t want to be interesting anymore. I just want a normal life without a freak show circus going on. Damned circus. Damned clowns. Damn… Don’t you just hate carnies.

We did have an interesting therapy session however. It seems that somehow Sonny Boys father (aka ass-wipe) has found out the name of the therapy office that we go to. So he went on their website and sent them an email. Apparently it was a wild email showing his ass so to speak and making a lot of unreasonable demands. We had a good laugh at him. What a joke. I wonder if he laughs when he looks in the mirror at himself. Or maybe he cries because he sees what a loser he really is.
Things are busy busy busy. I have hoops to jump through this week. Sonny boy can’t fly without a picture ID so I have to take him to get his learners permit renewed today. He destroyed it when he ran away in case he was caught. Stupid kid. I feel like I live on the phone these days because of this situation. And I hate talking on the phone. I know, I’m not a typical girl. I was getting phone calls from lawyers as late as 7pm last night. The problem with all of this is I can’t sleep. So I am really dragging during the day. Last night I didn’t turn out the bedroom light until 4am. And even then I tossed and turned a bit. And then it was up at 7am to start the daily lawyer calls. What a racket.




