
The above pic is Amy and G-man in Amy's kitchen after we moved the party to Amy's house. I don’t have time right now to tell you all about last nights party (because I want to go shopping when G-man gets out of the shower), but we had a great time and I am glad we took it over to Amy and Larry’s. They have a 2 year old lab named Mongo that is just a trip. Mongo’s favorite pastime is … ahem …. humping. He likes to throw his blankie over the corner of the chair and dry hump it. Amy teased the dog so much about “going solo” that now whenever she says “Mongo go solo” he will grab his blankie and go to town on it. So by now you know me well enough to know that I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like that, I had to film it. The film is below. And it has sound also. The big butt in the picture is NOT mine!
Click here to watch Mongo do the dirty
That was funny wasn’t it? I’m off to go shopping now and will post more later. I am shopping for Sonny Boy’s bedroom. I am doing a “theme” bedroom for him. I am sort of thinking a camouflage comforter with matching curtains and a mosquito netting around the bed. G-man says that the mosquito netting idea sounds gay. So we are going to hit every bedroom store in town today to try and get some ideas. It would be easy if Sony Boy were a girl. There are tons of themes for girl’s bedrooms. It’s harder to do a boys room. I may have to stop by the bookstore eventually to get some ideas. Watch out stores, here I come!




