
So yesterday when Lil Miss was over for dinner I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. I really wasn’t interested in knowing as I have already purchased her birthday presents if you recall from yesterdays post. But I wasn’t quite prepared for the answers I got from her. She stated that she wants a laptop, cd player, cds and clothes. Fine, that’s not what I got you, but fine. I asked her what about Barbie’s and Barbie clothes or even a Barbie bed? She replied “nah, I don’t want anymore Barbie stuff”. G-man just looked at me and I looked at him. Did I mention that all of the “My Scene Barbie” stuff that we purchased is non-returnable as we had purchased it on sale? I hope at age five she will be able to realize that it is the thought that counts, not the toy. And excuse me, but what is a four-going-on-five year old doing asking for clothes for their birthday? Sure she’s not four going on twenty-five? Okay, so I will probably break down and buy her a CD or something. I draw the line at Britney Spears or Ashley Simpson.
My DSL is up and going. I am cruising at lightening speed. It’s a beautiful thing. I am even able to watch video on the internet now. I watched video clips of the news on the bloody internet today. What an awesome thing technology is. But come on, Michael Jackson innocent? Really folks, I mean come on. I hollered “No way, you’re kidding!” to the TV when I heard that this afternoon. And the lady that let the white doves free every time an innocent verdict was read, come on. How much did the Michael Jackson camp have to pay her to do that?
I picked Sonny Boy up from the youth center this afternoon for his session with his old therapist. In the middle of the session, as I was waiting in the waiting room, my cell phone rang. It was G-man telling me the latest. Seems that ass-wipe is now saying there are 4 new felony charges against Sonny Boy. I sure didn’t want to tell him on my own, so I went into their therapy session and broke the news to him. Keeping in mind that we don’t know if this is true as the police in that shitty state will not tell us if there are any charges against Sonny Boy or not. Sonny boy proceeded to call his ass-wipe father in the middle of the therapy session and ask him what the F**K his problem was and why he keeps trying to press charges against him. Ass-wipe said that the state is pressing charges against him for the pot charge that he was charged with last April. Uh, they already put him on probation for that. You can not try someone twice for the same crime. Frigging stoned retard. Of course he swears that you can. Then the ass-wipe started hollering the following:
A-Wipe - I never chased you out of the house with a baseball bat.
S-boy - Uh yeah dad, I know…who is saying you did?
A-wipe – Nobody, but I just want you to know that I never chased you with a baseball bat
S-boy – Okay…well…thanks? What’s that got to do with this?
A-wipe – The district attorney never chased you with a baseball bat either.
S-boy – What are you smoking?
A-wipe – Did your douche-bag attorney ever chase you with a baseball bat?
S-boy – Are you smoking crack or what?
Actually the entire conversation was weird like that because ass-wipe was stoned out of his nasty mind as usual. Why doesn’t the system put him away? He is such a waste to humanity. And when I get home tonight I have a message on the answering machine from ass-wipe saying crazy shit about how there are 4 felony counts against Sonny Boy and it is such a nightmare that he (ass-wipe) can’t take it anymore. Well dude, I have a solution for you, it’s called S.U.I.C.I.D.E. I am normally against it, but in your case I would highly suggest it!

Now I think I will go outside and water my tomato plants. They are suddenly thriving and I would like to see them continue to thrive. My zucchini plant is starting to take off now too. I may not have a green thumb but sometimes I do have dumb luck. Thank God for dumb luck! Although. Speaking of dumb luck, I am supposed to keep my computer and DSL up for 10 straight days because it determines what speed you surf at and it will make you surf faster, or something like that. Anyway, now we are getting a thunder storm, so here it is day one of the 10 days that I have to keep it up and I already have to shut it down. Dumb luck, or lack thereof!




