
What is the first thing you do when you are sprung from your prison for the afternoon? Check your email of course. Duh! And that is the first thing Sonny Boy did.
Next we took him to Target get some more clothes. Ass-wipe hasn’t had the decency to send him any of his clothes and he only had what was on his back when he arrived here so we have had to purchase him all new clothing and new glasses. That doesn’t look very good on ass-wipe in the eyes of the Youth Center. In fact the case-worker made the comment that any decent parent would have sent clothing the 1st day he was in the center. Here it has been almost a month now and he has yet to send a pair of socks, underwear or anything. I guess he can’t take the time to do so since he is too busy getting high and pressing false charges against his son.

When we went to Target we passed by a certain store that had a disturbing window display. In the window they had a boob chair. No lie! I knew you wouldn’t believe me so I took a picture of it to prove to you that the chair is indeed a boob chair. Doesn’t it look oddly enough like a woman? You can see the boobs of course and her lap and such. Don’t you see the resemblance? Odd if you ask me, but the scary thing is it does look comfortable.

Before we took him back to the youth center we went out to eat. Sonny Boy got to choose the place for dunch (cross between lunch and dinner) and he chose an Italian place. My eldest son and granddaughter came along. I played it smart and got grilled salmon served with grilled asparagus. Everyone else got heavy meals and left there feeling like they wanted a nap. Lil Miss got every kids favorite, Spaghetti and meatballs. The disturbing thing to me is the fact that her chin is in her plate of spaghetti. I have a food phobia. The fear of getting food on me. It’s true, I actually do. Especially greasy food. That freaks me out. I wonder if Dr. Phil can help me on that one.

We ended up having a wonderful day and so did Sonny Boy. I am so glad. He needed some happy times in his life. When we got Sonny Boy back to the youth center they said his ass-wipe father had called trying to talk to him. Ass-wipe left a message asking him to call him back tonight that it was urgent. It was probably because it is fathers day and he wants to yell at Sonny Boy for not sending him a card or calling him or anything. He is an asshole for sure, there is no doubt about that. Anyway, Sonny Boy said that this week he hasn’t called his father at all and he has felt better about himself than he has since he was five years old. Interesting, eh? I think that’s says it all!
Here is a picture of Sonny Boy which shows the effects a heavy pasta lunch will have on you. I’m telling you, those carbs will get you every time.

The next day that I get Sonny Boy is Tuesday. I take him to the therapist on Tuesday so he will get to be out all afternoon, from 2pm to 5:30pm so that will be nice for him. And I get to play my Jewish mother routine that I do so well (even though I’m not Jewish) and feed him till he feels like his stomach will explode. It’s my job and I do it well. Now take your mothers advice and clean your plate!




