I don't know what to do worth myself today. So I have done nothing really. Watched a little TV, walked around the house a little, went on the PC a little, played some solitaire, did nothing. I am so worried about my son. They won't let me see him, won't let me talk to him except on certain days at a certain time for 10 minutes. I just can't focus. I am so worried.
We are going to contact his father and make an offer. He can sign over custody to me legally or we will pursue child abuse against him and that is a criminal offense. We are working on the letter that we are going to send and should have it ready to send tonight. I wish he would just die.
I called the youth center this afternoon and found out that my sons father called him last night. They would not let him talk to him though and told asshole that his son would have to call him collect. They have odd rules. Can't let you talk to your abuser father if he calls, but we'll let you call him collect and the judge will let you leave here with him but you can't go with your non-abusive mother. Another WTF moment brought to you courtesy of one screwed up Midwestern state. They did let me make an appointment to see him however. I can finally see my son on Saturday for an hour and Sunday for an hour. Both meetings have to be at the youth center and he can not leave the grounds. Welcome to Russia, have a nice stay. At least they give you vodka in Russia.
My Holy Roller neighbor is dying to get her nose into this and find out all of the dirt. We have been putting her off since Saturday night and just say “Sorry it’s a bad time” when she knocks at the door. She saw the hubby-wubby and I get out of the car yesterday and came trotting over. Hubby-wubby briskly told her “we just got out of court, it’s a bad time”. She hollers after us “It’s never a bad time to praaaaayyyyy……” If I were her I’d be praying my dog didn’t get lost in the 4 foot tall jungle in my back yard. I may have to take up a collection for a bush-hog for her back yard if they don’t cut it soon. You know when your grass is taller than your dog house it is time to cut it.




