
I feel so embarrassed that I actually posted a picture of myself yesterday without any make-up, that I decided to rectify the situation. Therefore – Ta-dah – a picture of me WITH makeup. There now, I feel much better.
I have a little, itty bitty problem. I think I have pancreatitis again. Only this time I think it is a case of acute pancreatitis. It’s an ass-whooper. It started yesterday morning and by dinner time I was really bitching about the pain. But by bedtime I was crying and moaning about the pain. This morning I wake up and bam – it’s knocked me on my ass. I know, go to the hospital. You don’t understand though. Going to the hospital doesn’t accomplish much unless you need some heavy duty pain meds. They put you on Demerol and nothing by mouth so your pancreas will have a rest, since it aids in digestion. I don’t want the Demerol so I can just sit at home and drink clear fluids and give my pancreas a rest.
I bought Lil Miss some birthday presents yesterday. I had asked her last weekend what she wanted for her birthday and said she wants a laptop. I remember my daughter at five would ask for Barbie’s and such. Now 5 year olds ask for laptops. Needless to say she won’t be getting a laptop from me. However I did get her some cool stuff. I got her the following:
My Scene doll with a canopy bed
Doll clothing set with a closet thingy, makeup table and such for the My Scene doll
Cute tee shirt that came with a little diary, picture frame and door hanger
Little yellow skirt and top.
G-man says that is enough for us to give her and he is probably right. I’d better stay away from toy stores until after her birthday though because I know how I am.
Sonny boy’s birthday is July 2nd. I have no idea of what to get him. I know he would love a new guitar, especially if his father doesn’t give him back either of his guitars that he has at his fathers apartment in that other state. I asked him yesterday what he would like for his birthday but all he said was to get out of the youth center and come home. Can’t blame him there. I hope he is out by then. That would break my heart further to have him spend his 17th birthday in lock-up for no reason. I mean they haven’t even charged him with a crime or anything. Hopefully we will be able to get a court date this week. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Ass-wipe called the cell phone last night and left a message and paged with his number 7 times. He is pretty stupid when it comes to that paging stuff. I think he must believe that it actually rings or beeps 7 different times. Hey ass-wipe, it only gives 1 little tiny beep and that is it. Dumbass! Anyway, his message was that he wants G-man to bypass Sonny boys lawyer and go to the state’s attorneys office and file complaints against this guy since he has yet to see Sonny boy. And he wants G-man to do that on a Sunday. Like I said – dumbass. We just laugh and go on our way.
One more day till DSL doo-dah..doo-dah. One more day till DSL … oh da doo da day. Can you tell that I’m excited? In the meantime I am off to start Sunday dinner (of which I won’t be able to eat). My eldest and Lil Miss are coming for dinner today. The fare of the day will be steak, mushrooms, baked potatoes, sliced tomatoes, corn on the cob and carrot cake cupcakes that have cream cheese frosting. Oh, and a can of sprite for me. Damned pancreas!




