
I have a secret to tell. My brother emailed me yesterday (first email I’ve had from him in a couple of years) and he asked me what my new blog address was. I lied and told him I had not gotten around to creating a new blog yet. You see, my mother inadvertently found out about my blog and started reading it. She told my brother (among other people) and my brother told my oldest son. My oldest son after reading some of my entries about him, emailed me and told me I had to take it down and stop blogging altogether. He is also the one who told me my ex was reading it he thought. So tell me again why I would want anyone in my family to know my blog is back up? Exactly! We’ll let this be our little secret. However, my brother did happen to send me a picture in his email so I will post that. He tried to pass it off as himself since he does fly planes but I am not buying that one. Although it wouldn’t be past my brother to pull his pants down and shoot a full moon. In fact it would be very like him. Hmmm… maybe there is a resemblance there after all.
With the stress of everything going on recently I have had some tummy problems on a daily basis if you know what I mean. Coffee seems to make this worse. This is a bad thing because the hubby (G-man) has gotten addicted to Starbucks this week. G-man wants to go to Starbucks every night. Normally I am the biggest coffee addict there is and now I can’t drink it because it makes my stomach problem …ahem … worse. If you know what I mean.
And speaking about the situation at hand, seems we were lied to once again. You just can’t trust a child abuser that’s for sure. He was supposed to fax a letter over yesterday stating that Sonny boy could be released into my custody. He swore he would do it ASAP. Also said he would call last night so we could tell him what the lawyer said concerning what the letter should contain. Here it is Friday morning and we are still waiting both the call and the fax. If we get the letter to the lawyer this morning then Sonny boy can go before the judge Monday and get released. The next opportunity would not be until Wednesday. So everyday this asshole plays this game and doesn’t fax the letter is just another several days Sonny boy has to stay in the youth center. While it is breaking my heart I am trying to look at it form the standpoint that this is all his fault. This would have never happened had he not left us on November 13, 2004 to move back to asshole. And now he has lost everything. He has had to pawn his guitars, amps, playstation and Xbox to pay the drug dealer and there is still a price on his head. He’d better learn from this situation and get his life on the right track now.
I have another secret to tell you. I don’t like my new blog. I am homesick for my old one. So I may change the look of my new blog to the look of my old blog. And then again I may change it back after a day or two. You never know with me. And now that I have an established blog again I finally decided on a name I really like instead of this one. But it is too late to change it. I think I am suffering from wishy-washy-ness. Stress does funny things to a person. Why just look how bad I look today. Sheesh, what a difference a day makes. I knew I should have moisturized!





