Thursday, June 23, 2005
Let The Games Begin


The 2005 games are now afoot. Get your tickets while you can. Come one, come all. Guess what we have been doing? Talking to the States Attorneys office in that other state on Sonny Boy’s behalf. Seems that they think something is fishy with his father trying to press charges against him for the theft of an xBox, guitar, amp and stack (large professional amp thingy). And when we told them the proof that we have which shows that the stuff DOES belong to Sonny Boy and NOT his father, they said fax it on over. Aha, the game is afoot!

And since Sonny Boys court appointed attorney can’t be bothered to return our calls and in fact is on vacation until the hearing on Monday I think it is time we hired a real attorney. So that is my shore today. We found out that on Monday Sonny Boy will most likely be sent to jail to await extradition to the other state, and that extradition will happen in a matter of days after Monday’s hearing. As you can imagine I am a little upset. And when I get upset I get pissed, and when I get pissed I jump through hoops to bring a certain ass-wipe down. So beware you SOB, I am coming after you!

Onto happier topics. Lil Miss came over for dinner last night. Talk about an eating machine, HAH! The Princess has nothing on Lil Miss. She ate a 6 ounce steak, part of a baked potato, corn on the cob, tossed salad and an ice cream sandwich. And then we took her out for a snow cone. She must be going through a growing spurt. I’ve never seen that girl chow down like that before.



After dinner we took her to Broadripple for snow cones and to feed the ducks. There is nothing that makes that kid happier than wandering around in duck poop eating snow cones. G-man was a double fisted snow cone eater. He got the chore of holding Lil Miss’s snow cone while she chased the ducks.



Afterwards we sat on the bridge railing looking down at the river and relaxing in the warm summer night listening to some nearby hippies playing bongo drums (after all it is Broadripple). G-man happened to look down at the river bank and he noticed a 4 legged creature running along the bank. We all looked and sure enough, it was a RAT! We left shortly thereafter and quickly too.



We took her to her daddy’s house (my eldest) when we left Broadripple. He had left the door open for us as he was off at the store. So we were in his house for about 10 minutes before he came home. Later when we got home we discovered that he had called and left a message. The message was explaining something about a letter we had found in his bathroom and for us to disregard it, as it had been taken care of. Keep in mind that we never mentioned to him that we had seen the letter or even that we had used the bathroom. I won’t say what the letter was about (but it was a doozy). So I had to do it, I called him back and asked “what letter”. He said come on I know you saw it. I played dumb and insisted I didn’t know what he was talking about. You could literally hear his mind working and he got this “oh shit, what have I done now” tone in his voice and he said “You’re not kidding, you really didn’t see the letter did you”? Nope, I sure didn’t, I replied. He started stammering trying to get out of what he had already revealed to us about the letter, so he said “well Lil Miss read the letter and asked me about it so I thought maybe you had read it too”. Uh, Lil Miss is only 4 (almost 5) and she can’t read yet dude. I would have to nominate that as the lamest excuse I have ever heard. By the way, we DID read the letter. Don’t tell him though. And the moral of the story is to never assume.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 8:48 AM | Permalink |