Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Is God On Vacation


It’s officially Thursday morning but since I sat down at the computer with the intent to blog at almost midnight I will still count it as Wednesday.

Something cool happened today. A tow truck came and towed away ONE of the hillbilly faith healer neighbor’s cars. Only one…. I was hoping they would tow more but I suppose I should be grateful that they towed one.

Today I picked my first batch of green beans from my garden. I am so proud. They look picture perfect, don’t they? A job well done and tons more almost ready to pick.



G-man and I saw Diary of a Mad Black Woman tonight on DVD. What a great movie. I definitely recommend renting it. I was pretty pissed at the beginning of the movie though and I am hollering “Girl, hell no – don’t you take that shit from that man”. But I finally calmed down about half-way through the movie. That Tyler Perry is one talented man!

We had a horrific thunder storm today which sadly I missed. I was in another town when it occurred in this town. Then as I am leaving the other town to come back to Indy I drove through it briefly and that was that. I am a little sad because I absolutely love a summer storm. Thunder and lightening thrill me. It must come from growing up on a farm. In fact that is my idea of a perfect day, just sitting and reading a good murder mystery, drinking hot tea and listening to the storm rage outside. I wish it would storm now, then maybe I could fall asleep.

I am having a sleeping problem. I will lay in bed and watch TV until 2 or 3. Then hopefully I will fall asleep. But then I wake up about every hour on the hour it seems. And finally I get up at 6:30am and can’t get back to sleep. I am a walking zombie all of the time now. I am off to the doctor tomorrow and I am thinking about asking him for something to help me sleep. The problem is I really don’t want to be dependant on pills to sleep.

I think God is on vacation right now. We can’t except him top be around all of the time listening to out prayers. And everyone else seems to be on vacation right now so God may well be on vacation too. We know he is certainly not answering my prayers. This bitch at the youth center won’t let Sonny Boy have his weekend pass now to come home for a few hours on his birthday to attend his birthday party. She is the same bitch that took away his 12 hour pass last weekend because she felt like things were getting too easy for him. Like he needs another asshole playing games with him. Like any of us do. I have cried my eyes out over this shit tonight. I cussed, I screamed and I cried. It’s terrible to feel so helpless. It’s not Sonny Boy’s fault that the bitch suffers from PMS and he shouldn’t have to pay for it. This will likely be his last weekend here and now we won’t even get to see him. And to really top it all off, it’s his birthday. What a f**king bitch! What did we do to piss off God and why is he letting all of this horrible stuff happen to us? I am not even going into what my day was like and all that I learned from the states attorneys office and the probation department. It is breaking my heart. Once again evil prevails. I think God needs to come back from vacation because we need him here.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 11:38 PM | Permalink |