Thursday, June 30, 2005
Fun With Clay


I went to the doctor this morning to get some sleep aids but to no avail. Just as well since I wasn’t really sold on the idea of taking a sleeping pill. I am a minor surgery next Wednesday in his office however. You know how my lymph node in my neck has had a lump in it since April? Well, he says that is far too lung for such a thing and a needle biopsy needs to be done. Also he is going to be cutting on my stomach where the infected needle site is. He said that would take 4-5 stitches. Oh goody. You know what that means though. It means that I would certainly not have to cook dinner that night since I had stitches in my poor tum-tum. Ah, the lengths I go to in order to get out of cooking. Frightening isn’t it?!

Not a lot going on today. I am taking a mental health days of sorts. After the doctor and drugstore I came home and worked on my current hobby a bit, paid some bills and then took a nap. Just a quiet afternoon.



What is my current hobby? Well, remember all of that polymer play I purchased at a yard sale for a dollar a couple of months ago? I have been having a blast with it making miniature food. There are web sites all over the internet dedicated to that very thing. I had no idea it was so huge. I really don’t have any idea what I am going to do with all of this miniature food, but maybe Lil Miss would like it for one of her many tea sets or for her Barbie dolls.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 5:23 PM | Permalink |