Saturday, June 11, 2005
The Definition of Nasty


What is the definition of nasty? Eating something and at the end of the meal finding a big hair that obviously belongs to the 350 lb greasy looking cook. And how would I know about something like that? It happened to me last night at Famous Jacks. That is a hamburger place where they put your burger on an English muffin. And the potatoes are fried and the topped with cheddar cheese are served in a mini skillet. Sounds good, eh? Well it was until we got to the last fourth of the potatoes and I found a huge nasty curly hair wrapped around a piece of potato. It looked like it may have come from the cooks chest … or….somewhere else. I was disgusted! And that ended that meal. See in the picture above how innocent the potatoes look? How were we to know that there was a nasty black curly hair residing beneath all that cheese.



This morning we went to see Sonny Boy at the Youth Center. He is doing much better than the last time we saw him. I brought him a puzzle book and a new tee-shirt. If he is still there next weekend he will get a 6 hour pass where he can leave the youth center and g off with us somewhere. Actually we hope and pray that he is not there by next weekend and that all this mess is over with. It is very stressful as you can imagine. Tomorrow Sonny boy’s sister and her hubby are going to visit him. He is very excited about that. He hasn’t seen her since last November.

I am such a ditz lately that I have been forgetting things and just can not concentrate. Goes with the territory I suppose. Anyway, this morning I opened my make-up case and set it all out to put on and I forgot. But here is the frightening thing – I forgot I wasn’t wearing make-up! So here I am having an “Oh shit” moment when I realize that it’s true – I really did forget to put any make-up on. Believe me, it’s a catastrophe for me to go out without make-up. My self esteem goes down about 20 points when I am out in public and not wearing make-up. Funny how that works, eh? I am sure I am not the only one.



Another “oh shit” moment occurred to me today. I realized that my mothers birthday is next week. Crap – off to the store. I write this stuff down on a calendar but lately I forget to look at the calendar. So now I have written my to do list in big letters and posted it on the fridge. I figure that’s the place I look at most often anyway so I should be sure to see it.

I decided to take everyone’s advice and move my posts from the old site to this site. After changing the names to protect the innocent (and guilty) of course. So far I have all of it moved except for February 2005 and March 2005. They are coming though. And speaking of something coming – DSL baby! I have everything installed and registered. I just need to wait for Monday when they activate the line. I can hardly wait. I plan on spending all of Monday morning surfing the web at lightening speed. Monday afternoon is full as I have to take Sonny boy to his old therapist, but Monday morning belongs to the internet. Sigh… isn’t it great!

Okay, you want an ass-wipe update don’t you. You are not silly enough to actually believe that he could go for a day without terrorizing us are you? He is playing McGuyver now. Yes, he thinks he is an undercover detective. What a retard. His latest claim is that a drug dealer called Sonny boys old cell phone and he answered it and pretended that he was Sonny boy. Yeah, I am sure they believed that some 50-something year old man that talks like Archie Bunker on crack was really a 16 year old boy. Like I said he is a retard. Anyway, this kid (who actually wasn’t a drug dealer) played along and make up some elaborate story about shipments of dope coming in and said to meet him in the park and the deal would go down. They were playing him and having fun at his expense. So he goes to the park to meet them and do a citizens arrest and of course they aren’t there. Or they probably were there in hiding to watch him make an ass out of himself. I think I would have liked to have watched that too. I wonder if he went in disguise?

Now ass-wipe says the felony charges are being dropped for Sonny boy pawning his own stuff off. Actually what ass-wipe says he has done is to go to the places where Sonny boy sold the stuff and showed them the police report and got the items back for free. Doesn’t sound quite fair does it? And the bitch of it is some of the stuff was sold to Sonny boy’s friends. So they have lost their money and the item. They really lost out. I don’t think I would go back to that state if I were Sonny boy. He is going to have some pretty pissed off friends. I wonder if ass-wipe is planning on giving Sonny boy his stuff back? I doubt it. He will probably wait a while and then go pawn it off himself. You have to keep in mind that the retard is not working you know. Of course how could he find time to work when he has to go around playing amateur detective. What a dumbass!
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 6:45 PM | Permalink |