
My appointment at the cardiologist yesterday was interesting today to say the least. The guy is lucky that he didn’t have a bunch of old men having heart attacks in his office what with all of the excitement that happened. His office is in a hospital. At the 1st floor there were 2 men and when the elevator came they asked me if I was going down. I said no. So they got on the other elevator with an elderly man. When I get to the 2nd floor a minute later the other elevator opens and out runs this elderly man and he is screaming “Call security, I’ve been robbed”. Seems these 2 guys tried to pickpocket him. After they got his wallet he happened to put his hand in his pocket and felt that his wallet was gone so he started screaming and one of the guys dropped the wallet and ran. So this man in his 40’s sees what is going on and got he description and he remembered seeing them at the elevator too so he goes running after them. They are still in the lobby waiting for another victim. So He starts chasing them. The 2 men run and get in a car that has a 3rd guy behind the wheel and seems to be waiting for these 2 guys. And off they speed. So this guy comes back in the doctors office and says he is sorry he didn’t catch them but he gives security a description of the car and what the guys were wearing and such. Another elderly dude was walking out of the doctors office and he heard all of this talk and he said that these two guys tried to rob him on the way up in the elevator about 30 minutes before all of this occurred. He said that they dropped a contact lens case by the guys feet and the thought was he would bend to pick it up and they pick his pocket. But something similar had happened to him in an airport 6 months ago so he just backed against the wall and kicked the case to the guy. Then the other guy tried to get real close to him and he yelled “back off mister”. Wow, what excitement. Now the scary part is that this hospital where all of this happened is about 2 blocks from our house. Scary!
As for my appointment with the heart doctor, I don’t have good news. I am 3- 5 years away from having open heart surgery. I was born with a heart defect and it was certain that eventually it would become problematic and have to get taken care of. Mine is just a few years away from being bad enough to require surgery. And there is nothing I can do to stop it. Everytime the blood pumps through my heart it damages and tears my leaflets in my heart. Diet and exercise won’t change that. So what do I do, make my heart stop pumping? It’s a bitch. As one old dude put it in the waiting room, I’ll be a member of the “zipper club”. Funny but I don’t want to join that club.
I had another voice mail yesterday afternoon. This time from a certain punk kids mother. She wanted to know where the $200 I was supposed to pay her son was. Her son was already paid the $200 and he spent it and lied to his mother and told her I never paid him. Isn’t that some shit?! So I told G-man the situation and he is calling this punks mother today and is telling her the truth of what her son has done. I hope she is not one of these mothers that doesn’t believe her son could do any wrong and thinks we are lying. I paid him $100, another person paid him $100 and I paid $70 for the expenses such as gas. So how does he and his mother get that I haven’t paid? The deal was $200 and I went above and beyond that and paid for the gas too. So this punk can kiss my ass because he is going down when G-man talks to his mother. Bunch of damned ignorant ass users. I hate people that try to use other people.
Now it looks like we are going to have to use an attorney in that other state. The state hereby known as the land of UNjustice. I don’t even have any illusions that justice will be served in there because I have been burned by their injustice system too many times before. It’s all so frustrating and sad to think that you can’t get any lawyer to help you. It’s a sad situation. No wonder there is so much child abuse in the world today. You have to have big money and high powered attorneys to fight child abuse. Not many of us have that. So child abuse continues. Welcome to America, the land of the hypocrite.




