Thursday, May 12, 2005
Lets Just Eat Cheeseburgers


Damn those bunnies! There is bunny poop all over my welcome mat at the front door. Do they have a vendetta against me?

I went to my doctor this morning. Things aren’t very well I think. First off, look where they take blood from. My wrist! Okay, I know I am a hard stick, but could you have at least looked at my arm before you automatically zeroed in on my wrist? What school of vampire did this gal come from? By the way, nice Taz Band-Aid, eh?

I don’t quite understand this because I checked my blood sugar and it is 233, but sugar is spilling over into my urine and it is so high that it is off the mark. It was as high as their machine would go and then some. So he couldn’t even accurately say how much higher it was. Apparently though, there is a lot of sugar in my urine. I just thought that it would be in my blood stream as well. I don’t quite understand, but it’s not my job to understand it. I understand enough to know it’s not good. And it’s not coming from what I am eating. I have been eating healthy and taking insulin each time I eat something. I just don’t understand it really.

The other problem is my heart murmur. It sounds much worse to the point of concern. And you couple that with the fact that I am having a problem with fluid retention now along with a few other symptoms and that leads to an echo cardiogram. I had one 2 years ago and it showed that I had mild aortic stenosis. My doctor thinks that may have progressed to something more severe now and it’s time to be rechecked. So Monday afternoon I am scheduled for an echo cardiogram with cardiac doppler. Oh goody. I refused to have the test tomorrow, what with me having bad luck and all and tomorrow being … AAGGHHH … Friday 13th. I did some research this afternoon on aortic stenosis and it seems to be either in the elderly or else from a defect that you were born with. I thought it was from eating too many cheeseburgers, but I was wrong. I think I would rather it be from eating too many cheeseburgers. So I’m a little bummed about the possible problem. Why me, why me, why me. Don’t I have enough health problems?! It’s not fair. It’s just NOT fair! And to make matters worse, this is the same thing that Jen dies from on the last episode of Dawsons Creek. OH MY GOSH, I’M GOING TO DIE!!!!!! NNNNNOoooooo…….. Okay, I need to stop watching too much TV. Excuse me, could you pass me a cheeseburger.

And speaking of TV, did you catch Showdog Moms and Dads last night? It’s hard (and sad) to believe that there is only one more episode left now. Last night’s show was good I thought. Lots of bitchiness and cat fights between all of them. There was so much “talk behind your back” going on that I thought I was in high school again. All of the Showdog Moms and Dads featured met up at a bed and breakfast in Philly for the Philly dog show. So they all got to meet one another. This one talked bad about that one and that one talked bad about this one and they all talked bad about Brandon and Ryan. And then our 2 favorite gay guys had to have a cat fight again in the middle of the night. And of course they woke everyone with their normal loud hissy fits. One person said that they gave gay a bad name and they didn’t deserve to be called gay the way they acted. I forget who said that. One of the gals though. This was a don’t miss episode. Lots of drama for all. I was glued to the TV.

I had to turn the AC on yesterday for the first time this season. This morning I wake up and I am freezing. It is 60 degrees out there today. And then tomorrow is supposed to be 80 again. Indiana weather sucks. They have a saying here in Indiana. “If you don’t like the weather wait a minute, it will change”. That is so true. Annoying but true.

Now if you’ll excuse me I think I’ll make a cheeseburger for dinner.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 4:26 PM | Permalink |