Tuesday, May 24, 2005
How To Live With A Broken Heart


Have you ever talked to an idiot receptionist and wonder how they got their job? I don’t think all receptionists are idiots, but every now and then I run across one and just shake my head in amazement as to how they could have procured their position. Was the employer a friend of their fathers and that’s how the idiot got her job? Who knows. Maybe she just has a tiny waist and big boobs. Sometimes that is the only requirement for a front office position.

I have not heard back from the lawyer yet and it is driving me crazy. He swore he would call me back yesterday afternoon and tell me if Sonny Boy’s case could be moved from Maryland to Indiana. So I called him again today but he is in a meeting. The receptionist (aka the gal with the big boobs who’s daddy knows her boss) couldn’t take a message because she would have to hunt for a pen, so she just told me to call back at lunchtime. Considering that it was 12:10 when I called, I thought that was lunchtime. Oh well, my bad. I called the jerk twice this afternoon and still I can not get a call back. I finally got boobs to get a pen and take my number but still no word from this guy. I guess I need to cross him off of my list.

I honestly don’t know what to do about this situation and if anyone out there has any suggestions or recommendations I would appreciate it.

And now to make matters worse someone is trying to extort money from me. Lets say that there was a teenager that might have driven to pick up my son. Lets say that the said teenager was paid $100 and all expenses by a certain person to pick up my son. And lets also say that this said teenager was also paid an additional $100 by someone else to pick up my son. So basically this said teenager had no cash outlay of his own as all of the gas and such were paid for and he made $200 cash in his pocket for the trip for merely driving. Now this said teenager is calling me trying to extort $150 out of me for the trip. I am Furious! Why do people have to be that way? I don’t understand how people can try to make money off of someone else’s misery and misfortune. I can’t begin to tell you how upset this makes me. I mean I was upset before but now I have lost all faith in humanity. Everyone is a selfish prick looking out only for themselves. No one does anything for free.

I am so damned pissed off that my quiet peaceful life has been turned into a living hell because of an abuser. I have been living with this cloud over me for more years than I can count. Everyday since April 9, 1992 has been a day in hell for me because most of the time I didn’t know if my kids were alive or dead. I was afraid to answer the door or the phone because asshole was stalking me and doing things to try and get me locked up in jail or a mental institution. I had to run and hide to get away from his evilness. After I got my older children I took them into hiding. And then I get Ian in August 2003 and when he left to go back to asshole in November 2004 Sonny Boy told him everything about me and my life. The BBQ sauce company, our address, our phone number, even the cell phone number. Everything you can imagine he told this asshole. Now I will never have another peaceful day until asshole is dead or locked up. This is no way to live. This is hell. And Sonny Boy has really screwed up in Maryland and now he has brought that shit square into my lap. Is it any wonder I have a heart condition? It’s called a broken heart and all of the operations in the world won’t fix this one. What did I do to piss God off?
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 3:59 PM | Permalink |