Monday, May 09, 2005
Curse Of The Flower-Eating Baby Bunnies


My baby bunnies have turned on me. They have eaten the flowers off of all of my begonias. Drat those bunnies. If they weren’t so darned cute I would be making bunny stew with those flower eating bunnies.

I would have blogged earlier but I have been spending my morning crying. Crying about life and death and the choices we make. Okay, crying about Dawson Creek reruns. In today’s rerun Jen died. I started crying about the time she collapsed at Dawson’s mother’s wedding until 45 minutes later when the show ended. What a perfect ending though for Joey and Pacey to finally be together. I always liked him better than Dawson. So this was the series finale. The very last show. The final frosting on the cupcake. SO what are they going to show tomorrow? Episode one of Season one? I hope so. I never got into Dawson’s Creek when it was in Prime Time. I guess I am more of a rerun gal. The 2nd time around is always better anyway. Everyone knows that. That same logic does not apply to movies however.

When G-man and I lived in Maryland we used to go near the area of North Carolina that Dawson’s Creek was filmed at. North Carolina was our favorite spot. Sometimes we would even take the ferry to South Carolina and go to Myrtle Beach. I really miss North Carolina and the ocean. I even miss Maryland and the ocean. And I miss Virginia Beach and the ocean. I guess I just miss the ocean. I want to go home this summer sometime. Greg doesn’t really want to though but I am going to press the issue. I miss the ocean, I miss the blue crabs and in some small way I miss the familiarity of my hometown, although it has changed enormously since I’ve been gone. G-man doesn’t want to go home because of his family. They can get on your nerves. They put G-man up on a pedestal and that can get tiring sometimes for both he and I.

My eldest son and Lil Miss came over for dinner yesterday. G-man cooked so that was nice. But then again G-man usually cooks Sunday dinner. I didn’t hear anything from my daughter or my youngest son yesterday. All in all it was an okay Mothers Day though. G-man and I went to Broadripple for lunch and walking so that was nice.



When we got home from Broadripple our neighbor on the corner on the street behind us was playing country music REALLY loud. I won’t say what country artist it was in case you happen to like that artist as well. But her initials are Reba McIntyre. So the chain-smoking granny on the corner is playing this stuff at full volume and singing along with it at full volume too. So I open the patio door and holler as loud as I can “Turn that music off – stop singing, you suck!” It’s okay, she couldn’t tell where the screaming was coming from. She eventually turned it down but she was pissed. She started screaming something about assholes and the next thing you know she takes off in her redneck mobile chain-smoking all the way and didn’t come back the entire day and night. Cool, now I know how to get rid of her. My mouth is going to get me in trouble one of these days though. I really need to stop speaking my mind to strangers that piss me off. One of these days I will tell off the wrong person.

WTF is up with Pamela Anderson? Have you heard that she is boycotting KFC and asking others to do so as well? She is boycotting them because (according to her) she wants them to stop crippling chickens and scalding them alive. Uh Pam, they get their chicken already plucked, cut up and frozen. And as for crippling chickens? They are dead for Christ’s sake, how much more cripple can you get? I tell ya, these celebrities need to get a clue or else stop using that strong bleach on their heads. I think that bleach is having an effect on their brains (or lack thereof).

Another WTF is the new reality show airing on May 17th. Have you heard about it? It’s called Chaotic and stars Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. Seriously, WTF?! Do we really need another pop princess reality show? Haven’t we learned from how awful “Meet The Barkers” is? The world never learns from it’s mistakes.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 4:30 PM | Permalink |