
I was reading Mary’s Blog today and saw some of the crazy searches that people did which landed them on her site. So I looked at my stats and the search terms people have used in the last couple of days. There are some weird people out there!
Some of my favorites were:
he bite me on the vagina
Horniest
I need to find the history of louie vuitton
LOUIE VUITTON WHERE TO BUY MARYLAND
modesto mucus
oprah and frank perdue
wayward bunnies
playboy model cream cheese
Now WHY would a search engine bring up my blog when you type modesto mucus in Google? And why would someone be searching for modesto mucus anyway? I don’t even want to know what it is. And what are the playboy models doing with the cream cheese? Life’s great mysteries.
Speaking of Life’s great mysteries today is New Release Tuesday at the Video Store and National Treasure came out. I had no desire to see it at the movies when it was showing. But the fact that they had 50 copies of this movie at Hollywood Video this morning made me think that it was going to be a hot ticket. So I rented it just because I could. Have you ever done something like that? I mean rented a new release just because it is in even though you don’t want to watch it? I can’t be the only one that does that. I guess we are stuck watching it sometime this week now. I hope it is good.




