Monday, April 25, 2005
With Children Like This Who Needs Enemies


No news on the Sonny Boy front. He called a couple of time on Saturday but we weren’t home when he called. He hasn’t called since. G-man and I discussed the situation and came to the conclusion that it is really a mute point since Sonny Boy can’t leave the state he lives in right now anyway because of his legal woes. It’s all so upsetting and I find that I am getting pancreatic attacks because of the stress of it. I have this horrible reaction to any kind of stress, where I internalize it. That’s how people get cancers and heart attacks and in my case pancreatitis and diabetes. Hey, If I knew how to stop internalizing I would.

I emailed Sonny Boy’s old therapist and let him know what was going on with Sonny Boy. Andy has been our therapist since 1998 when my daughter and I were on the Montel show. Montel has this aftercare program where they hook you up with therapy if you want it. We did and they hooked us up with Andy. Now on the show Montel says that they will pay for a year of therapy. HAH! You know what that ended up being? The producer calling Andy and asking him to discount his rates for us with the promise of possibly having him on the show if we should ever go back on the show for an update. In other words the Montel aftercare program is a bunch of hooey. Don’t waste your time. Back to Sonny Boy’s therapist though, he said in his return email that Sonny Boy is acting out.

FOR FUCKS SAKE! I just went to my email and there was an email from ass-wipe there (aka Sonny Boy’s father). Fuck you asshole, you ignorant self-centered child abusing lying son of a bitch. Fuck you and I hope you rot in hell! The bastard is trying to put all of Sonny Boy’s behavior on me. That pisses me off so much. He creates this monster but somehow it is my fault. I hope you fucking rot in hell asshole because they have a place waiting there for you and the rest of the world’s child abusers. I am getting so damned sick of having everything blamed on me. I probably caused the 911 attacks, and maybe WWII even. Oh wait, I wasn’t even born back in WWII. Well, if I was I would have been the cause of it. When do these people start taking responsibility for their own actions? Oh how I would like to blame all of my mistakes and actions on others, but I have this odd behavior called RESPONSIBILITY! I suggest you try it sometime ASSHOLE!

G-man and I have a small BBQ business on the side. We used to have a website that generated business for us. We paid for the domain name and we paid for the annual hosting. I yanked it off of the web last December. Why? Because either Sonny Boy told ass-wipe about it. Ass-wipe went to our website and started sending in fake orders with horrible things written in the comments section like your wife kills puppies and such. Then he started emailing G-man saying horrible lies about me. So I yanked the site and business went down. I put the site up on a different area under our email hosting domain where they have a section for clients to use for personal pages. But I don’t update it anymore because I am afraid that he will find that too and I don’t want him to know where we will be and what we are doing. I am fed up with this. I need shopping therapy.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 10:09 PM | Permalink |