
It’s funny how things can change in the blink of an eye. Take for instance today. I woke up this morning happy as a lark and full of energy, planning to have a productive day. I had all sorts of things planned out that I needed to do today and a few things planned out that I merely wanted to do for fun. Errands to run, shopping to do, gardening, dinner out this evening, etc. That all changed in the blink of an eye this morning. One 5 minute phone conversation with my eldest and suddenly my day was filled with clouds even though the sky was clear. I was left with no energy nor desire to do any of my errands. I am sad and depressed. What did my eldest tell me that shattered my world? Well…..
If you recall the sad saga of my youngest child, Sonny Boy, that is what this morning’s conversation was about. To recap, Sonny Boy left us November 13, 2004 and moved back to another state with his father, after being with us for a year. Keep in mind that prior to that we had no idea where he was for 10 years because his ass-wipe father had him in hiding and spent that entire time telling Sonny Boy that we all hate him and are evil abusive people. The fact of the matter is that Sonny Boy’s father is the evil abusive one. He is a sociopath that gets his kicks from hitting women, children and animals. Sonny Boy has the scars to prove it. Actually we all have scars, both physical and mental. After Sonny Boy left in November we found out that while he was here his father was calling him on his cell phone and saying horrible lies about us, trying to make him believe that we did not want him here. His lies worked and Sonny Boy left us. The sick thing is that Sonny Boy’s father doesn’t want him but he doesn’t want us to have him either. Sonny Boy is the one that loses in all of this. His father is the devil.
Apparently this all went down this weekend but my eldest did not bother telling me until this morning. I hate it when he does that. He is not the only one that withholds information from me either. My daughter does it, G-man does it and even my mother does it occasionally. I am going to find out eventually anyway, so just tell me as soon as you get information, don’t hold off.
The story is patchy right now as my eldest was at work and couldn’t go into details. He is coming over for dinner tomorrow night though so I will find out the details then. Sonny Boy was arrested for having pot on him. Keep in mind that this is the 2nd time in the last month that Ian has been arrested for pot. He was holding an ounce when the cops nabbed him. Apparently there were several boys in a car (including Sonny Boy) and they were parked somewhere smoking pot. When the cops came they all ran and Ian is the only one that got caught, so the story goes.
Sonny Boy’s father (hereby referred to as ass-wipe) went to the police station and as he was leaving he backed into a cop car. Also, according to ass-wipe, Sonny Boy was so belligerent that he didn’t want to take him home and he had the police take him to a local mental institution for 5 days observation. And to make matters more complicated ass-wipe says that he got a job with a company called “Halliburton” (sp?) and will be working in Iraq for a year and leaves on Sunday (4/17/05). So ass-wipe told my eldest that his wife (wife #4) would probably ship Sonny Boy out here to one of us when he gets out of the mental institution because she can’t handle him. I can tell you this, none of us want him in his current condition. He has to straighten up and fly right before he comes back. I am not going to be going to the police station once a week to pick him up. And you know, I don’t think he would come back to us anyway. In fact he won’t even talk to me anymore. We have these horrible rules like no pot smoking, you have to go to school everyday, no drinking, etc. You know, those silly rules that no 16 year old should be expected to follow. The nerve of us. Ever since he went back to Maryland this child has been so out of control. It breaks my heart. It would break any parents heart. I am so sad and so worried about Sonny Boy. I hope and pray he is okay. There is only one thing I can do in this situation – eat lots of chocolate! Sp please send chocolate my way because I think it is going to take a truckload of chocolate to get through this!
At first I just wanted to sit in the house all day in misery. G-man came home at lunchtime and told me that I should get out and see a movie or go shopping. (Yes, a man actually telling a woman to shop. Ain’t it great!) So I went to see Miss Congeniality 2. It was just myself and 1 other gal. She had a newborn with her. She asked me to tell her if the baby got too loud for me and she would leave. How often does that happen? It’s never happened to me before. Usually the parents with the screaming kids sit there like they don’t hear a thing. I told her not to worry about it and that it didn’t bother me at all. In fact I only heard the little angel cry once and it sounded like a kitten mewing. The movie was okay. It had several funny moments. Not a belly laugh kind of movie but it got me through the day.
I rode around topless again today. Hey, the CAR was topless, not me. I have to stop riding around topless when it is so sunny outside as I am getting burnt to a crisp. Now I have sunburn on top of sunburn. Even my head is sunburned. Ouch. I think I should buy some sunburn cream with that chocolate tonight.




